Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Image result for nervous look gif

Of course @themusefactory!!  As you wish, ha ha ha  Heart

One week not that long ago my hubby kept saying that to me every time he talked to me.  I kind of liked it.

DID YOU JUST PRINCESS BRIDE ME?! 

MARRY ME.

@ZombieMetroAnt

00.JPG

Image result for as you wish gif

Ok, but first let me wash my luscious blonde locks @themusefactory

@Ispend2much6 Ah ha! Another mysterious secret revealed! We know your secrets @ZombieMetroAnt 😉 

LOL!!!  thinking to myself "The jig is up, Zombie!"

I Heart your sense of humor @themusefactory!  You crack me up. 

@ZombieMetroAnt Haha... ❤️ 

"Oh shiz, THEY KNOW" 

sad-zombie.png

Don't worry, we won't tell. It's the internet, it's totally just between us! 

Whew!  Thanks @themusefactory!  I knew my secrets would be safe here...especially now that we're on page 5 of the Party Thread!  Heart 

@ZombieMetroAnt You know page 5 is the most scandalous! Haha! 

Even Mona Lisa doesn't like Mondays.

18301824_470057906665425_4872542014576526894_n.jpg

You guys know how amazing @heartsmyface is right? Heart

Image result for ghibli gif

Heart But not only that, she is incredibly generous and thoughtful and surprised me with the most incredible box of goodies Heart 

Related image

hearts1.JPG

Spoiler
Ack, I've been deliriously looking for the Minnie Mirror FOREVER!  But not only did she so generously send me my precious mirror, look at all the other goodies she sent!?  EEK! Cat LOL
hearts0.JPG

The goodies included some delish teas, a Lush Rainbow bar, some JamJelly Stickers. And an amazing mask selection...do you see what I see?!  YES!!  Its my very own Sally mask!!!  WOW!!  I didn't even know these existed!! Cat Wink
ipsy.JPG

And these jaw-dropping goodies!!  Oh my!! Heart
hearts2.JPG

Oh darling Hearts!  What you did was very generous and incredibly thoughtful & I will be eternally grateful Heart  I can't thank you enough - you're the BEST!!!!  
Related image

OMG!  You so totally deserve this!   @ZombieMetroAnt  You do so many good things for so many people!   I love unicorn mail! 

@heartsmyface  This is such a fun and amazing surprise - it makes my heart happy! ❤️

tumblr_nk60dr62CS1u3ihpao1_500.gif

You completely deserve it for making a rough day of mine more cheerful with your own generosity.  Karma is cool sometimes:). Making your day kinda made my day!  Grinning from ear to ear at your excitement here! 😝Enjoy!  @ZombieMetroAnt

i haven't seen Grave of the Fireflies in years!!!!! On my list of things to do tonight:').  It's one of those movies that makes me cry.  My Girl is also a great one for releasing tears every time:,)

@ZombieMetroAnt@heartsmyface,

Oh, my gosh!  Wow!  What a friend!  🙂

This is the best!! What an an amazing box @heartsmyface HeartI'm in love with the Nightmare Before Christmas mask lol. Enjoy all of your wonderful totally you goodies @ZombieMetroAnt Heart

Omg that pumpkin mask is too cute. I'm glad you received such an awesome box and yes, Hearts is so awesome. 

+10 pts for all the amazing ghibli gifs!

That awesome @ZombieMetroAnt ! And how lovely of @heartsmyface ❤️ 

YAY! Unicorn mail!!! So happy you finally have that mirror @ZombieMetroAnt.  @heartsmyface is amazing!!!!

What an awesome box!   Enjoy!!! @ZombieMetroAnt

Very cool of @heartsmyface

Wow, that is so sweet! ❤️ ❤️ 

Also, I have some Papa Recipe masks (not the black honey, though) and I love them :).

I haven't tried the regular ones yet, but currently have more sheet masks than any sane person rightfully should.  I may have gone a little nuts in Japan last year with full intention of using a mask everyday for the year.  That hasn't quite worked out according to plan, hehehe.  

testing