Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

do it! I've already been twice lol. The first one is one of my favorite movies

Happy Friday before a long holiday weekend!

Unicorn dance!

Unicorn balloon suit.gif

HAPPY FRIDAY! ๐Ÿ’—

upload_4886026514130308601.gif

O!M!G! Heart

Image result for happy tears gif

Came home to some wonderful, thoughtful, generous Unicorn Mail!! Heart

T0.JPG

Does this market bag look familiar @Mcakes tee hee

t3.JPG

Spoiler
You guys!!!  The super amazing and splendidly awesome @Tamara76 sent me the best treats EVER!  Look at all these glorious goodies - it's a mix of everything I love!  It's got retro, it's got candy, it's got pins and a patch.  Oh and unicorns and highlighters. 

t4.JPG

This gift is so special, in so many levels but what's near and dear to my heart is the sugar skull magnet and the Selena & Day of the Dead magnets Heart because these are tokens of my heritage!
t5.JPGt6.JPG

Heart But wait!!  There's more....look at this!

t1.JPG

Doesn't this precious box just "scream" BT?!  

Oh darling Tamara, thank you so very much!!  You are a true gem and I love everything in the box!  Heart  sniff*sniff*  Yes, tears were shed but - 
Image result for happy tears gif

@ZombieMetroAnt  I am so glad you enjoyed the treats!  I was truly honored to send you something in return for everything you've done for me and for community!  You are amazing!!!! โค๏ธ

sparkling-red-glitter-heart-gif-animation.gif

@ZombieMetroAnt@Tamara76,

What wonderful Unicorn Mail! More evidence of a kind heart!  Enjoy it all!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Awww - Y'all are too sweet!  I am just happy I could send some sunshine to an amazing person!!!!

@tsavorite@unfungirl@fatimamummy@Mcakes@prettyinpa@Asche@veronika23

omgggg @ZombieMetroAnt what an amazing box full of unicorn goodies!! @Tamara76 is the BEST!! the sugar skull and day of the dead magnets are so cool!! 

This is beyond amazing @ZombieMetroAnt So many wonderful and unique goodies! @Tamara76 You are a super cool gifted ๐Ÿ’™

This really does just scream BT โค ๐Ÿ˜„ LOVE all the personalized things @Tamara76 picked out!! Thank you so much again for everything T, this post made me tear up all over again lol โค 

Yay @ZombieMetroAnt, have fun with all your oh-so-you gifts!  That little skull and llama doll are just the cutest!

@Tamara76-  You found some awesome gifts there, you are one super shopper!

OMG this is absolutely stunning @ZombieMetroAnt!!!! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

You are the biggest sweetheart @Tamara76

The skates on the patch match yours perfectly!

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I thought so too @CC3616!  Boy, you have a good eye.

OMG this is amazing mail @ZombieMetroAnt!!!! Love it!  I love seeing all this unicorn mail. Totally awesome sauce!!! Great job T! @Tamara76

That's amazing! What a fun, thoughtful gift ๐Ÿ˜Š

The llama kills me. Haha

My hubby and I have been pre-approved for a mortgage! So excited to look for our first home in our new state ๐Ÿ™‚

OMG!!!!  Congratulations!!!!  @samls324

thanks girl!

Congrats @samls324 how exciting!  I bet the kitties will be so happy to get their own room Heart Cat LOL 

oh yeah!

testing