Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Blue-ombre-hearts-Bonnies-Cakes-and-Kandies-Gympie-Rainbow-Beach-wedding-cake.jpg

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

LOL! Love Elaine!! Smiley Very Happy

This is me today @pixiedust2 :

d3196d591a1965129fbe4bbe93ee9100.jpg

@angel7594 😂😂 yep! 

Seriously.

Image result for spam memeImage result for spam meme

I managed to find a screenshot of the message they sent to their customers that included a direct link to BT......

I'm all for small brands & I can say I've checked out their website in the past but this is annoying & doesn't make me want to purchase from them.

@ElleElleG Could you send that to me? I'm just super curious about how it looks.

I also looked on their instagram and they keep mentioning Sephora in their hashtags (#trendingatsephora, #sephoramakeup, etc.) lol. They are trying way too hard. Smiley Very Happy

Sent @lmi82!

Did you see that someone commented believing they were at Sephora & they made no effort to correct it ....

Can I see that screenshot too? I'm curious what it said. 

Some intern must have thought this up because if it was an actual PR company they need to get their money back. If the company thought this up and actually thought that this was a "smart" thing to do then I question their judgement. What else is off about their judgement? Do they half a** anything else like the half a**ed the research into Sephora/BT? 

I didn't see that! Wow. They must have really thought this stunt would work in their favor.

Its beyond annoying. I don't want to purchase from them either. They sent entitled "customers" to create new accounts and DEMAND that sephora carry their product. Add to that they are hostile to anyone that called them out on the this BS marketing ploy.

I should have taken a screen shot of the BT front page. At one point it was nothing but astro turf of the same BB thread/demand. 

Agreed @BrideSona!  I saw it & was like, did the same person create the same thread repeatedly?  I know this accidentally occurs every now & again but THAT was insane.  Annoyance soon followed when I realized MULTIPLE people were doing it.

Honestly, if they wanted Sephora's attention they should've sent their customers to Twitter or even Instagram.

Wait, it seems like all those spammy posts are gone! 

The party is over, folks. Smiley Wink

ETA: Ah, these posts are moved to off topic. Well, not exactly gone but better than hogging the front page. 

I'll take it!  Did they collapse them all into one thread or are they all showing up individually?

@ElleElleG The individual threads are still alive, but quietly so. Smiley Happy 

Looks like round two. 

🙄

I've missed so much lol. Good job on the squash you guys Smiley Very Happy

I got Unicorn mail from the lovely @veronika23 !!! 

My husband was super curious as to what was in the box, and as soon as I opened it, yelled "Yes! Smarties!" and ran off with it. Here is what I managed to pry from his chocolate loving hands. Thank you so much V! You shall soon be getting a super gushy e-mail! <3 xoxoxoxo! You're the best! 

Also, I totes tried to take a super cute instragmy pic with a thank you card... now it looks like I'm showing off the card you sent me, LOL! Which was WAY cuter and of course, had a mermaid. 

IMG_0427.jpg

@themusefactory  you are welcome! Hope you enjoy the treats and let me know which you prefer! Smiley Happy

I do LOVE that pic!

@veronika23 You're the best <3 

@themusefactory.oh no I think you are!

Awesome.jpg