Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

What gorgeous brushes!!!! Love seeing literal unicorn mail haha 😂 🦄. So sweet of you to send this @Karmatic 💖

YAY! I love seeing unicorn mail! This is so awesome!!!! Heart Heart Heart

@ZombieMetroAnt  What a fun surprise!  That craft project looks awesome!  And those brushes are so beautiful!   Unicorn mail is the best! ❤️

@KarmaticYou are such a sweetheart! ❤️

@ZombieMetroAnt oh my gosh, what a super sweet gift! those brushes are gorgeous, and all the sweet extras (and for the kiddos too!) are awesome!! @Karmatic is SUCH a sweetheart! ❤️

Oh my goodness, so much fun stuff!! Building a castle would be a perfect idea to spend time with kids !! Have much fun @ZombieMetroAnt and kudos to @Karmatic! ❤️ 

@ZombieMetroAnt Ahhhh I love it all! Your baby girl is gonna grab all those markers and glitter in a hot second LOL!

Are the brushes a lilac color?

Lovely gift @Karmatic!!

@ElleElleG

Spoiler
Yeah, they are!  You have a good eye because my pics are pretty bad.  They came with this iridescent bag Heart 
0.JPG

Those are gorgeous @ZombieMetroAnt and the bag is a perfect accent!!

I hate to shove my baby's picture in everyone's way or talk about her in every post, but.... 

She has officially taken over my Tarte water bottle. At first I thought she was just playing with it, but no, she's actually drinking water with the straw! I thought she didn't like water-- it was the cup that she didn't like... silly me.

Spoiler
20170519_125712.jpg
So. Serious.
Spoiler
20170519_125737.jpg
Still serious.

Happy Friday, everyone! 😄 

Friday

She is so cute @narsnarsnars!!!

Thank you, thank you! 😄 @CC3616

OMG!  That is tooooooo cute!  As a mama bear, myself, I never mind baby pics - Thanks for sharing!  @NarNarNars  ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Awww you're so sweet, @Tamara76! <3*3 right back at ya!

ahhhhh, start 'em young on the water!!!!!  Very sweet baby that likes to drink in style!!!!   @NarNarNars  and, Wheeeee on!!!!!!! lol!

Haha, she sure is drinking in style! 😉 Thanks much, @wheeeee!!

@NarNarNars  What a cutie!  Is she feeling better?  I'm sure a magical cup helps.

She has recovered 100%, thank you so much for asking, @Ispend2much6! It's kind of amazing how resilient kids can be! 

It sure is!

@NarNarNars she's adorable!! you can post photos of her anytime and i will gladly fawn all over them! ❤️

Haha aww thanks so much, @unfungirl! Far too kind! ❤️

testing