Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Oh my gosh I do!   Yay!!!!!  Thank you @lyravega, are those icing covered pretzels????   Yum!!!!  I love dipping either pretzels or saltine crackers into a tub of vanilla Betty Crocker icing.  Guilty pleasure!  

@heartsmyface,

Congratulations!  No one deserves 30,000 hearts more than you!  Smiley Wink

@heartsmyface  Congratulations, you've been a shining light at BT and we all think you're great!!!!

Wow! Congrats @heartsmyface!!!!!!  To many more!

Image result for star trek party gif

Andy Dwyer for the win!!!! 

Image result for parks and rec party gif

I hate to shove my baby's picture in everyone's way or talk about her in every post, but.... 

She has officially taken over my Tarte water bottle. At first I thought she was just playing with it, but no, she's actually drinking water with the straw! I thought she didn't like water-- it was the cup that she didn't like... silly me.

Spoiler

So. Serious.
Spoiler

Still serious.

Happy Friday, everyone! Smiley Very Happy 

@NarNarNars LOL! What a cute face! My niece has the side eye down pat! It's so hilarious. Sorry about the loss of your water bottle though, haha! 

@themusefactory Haha, babies can be so funny! Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

@NarNarNars She is so cute! Love her expression in the second photo! Smiley Happy 

@Pollu Haha thanks so much! Smiley Happy

@NarNarNars how cute! How old is she? I have a 21 month old (tomorrow).  He's handful too Smiley Wink

@blackkitty2014 Ooh he'll be 2 years old soon! Yay!! Oh I believe you when you say your boy is a handful! lol She will be 13 months in a few days. Smiley Happy

Aww! She is so adorable @NarNarNars! Sorry you lost your water bottle though Smiley Very Happy

It almost feels like it's one of those sorry not sorry situations! lol Thanks much, @Mcakes!

Awww she is so cute @NarNarNars I know kids logic, what I can get my hands on, is mine. Lol

Who knew this was a true story. lol! @fatimamummy

Baby Nemo is so cute!!  Heart Lovin' the curls 

Thank you for the love, @ZombieMetroAnt!! <3<3<3

@NarNarNars What a cutie pie! She's adorable Smiley Happy 

@trishavt hehe, thank you so much! Smiley Very Happy

@NarNarNars Omg she's just adorable!!! Love her lil face ❤️

@jen143xo Aww thanks so much Jen!! Hope all is well with ya! <3

OMG, stop it!  She is ADORABLE, and clearly does not appreciate her time with the Tarte water bottle being interrupted by photos @NarNarNars !!

@ElleElleG Psh, clearly! lol I totally couldn't help it. Smiley Wink Thanks so much!!

@NarNarNars Oh. My. God. 😂😂😂 that serious face is the absolute best hahaha! She's like, what you looking at! Hey, you post pictures of that baby any day, anytime! She's gorgeous and I love her hair so much!

1 Reply