Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Blue-ombre-hearts-Bonnies-Cakes-and-Kandies-Gympie-Rainbow-Beach-wedding-cake.jpg

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@Karmatic You should add deep fried cheesecake to your list! It's the only unusual deep fried food I've tried. One of my local pizza places has it on their menu and it's so good.  

Yeah, I still can't get over how nasty the deep fried butter looks. And oh man that Twinkie must have been a grease sponge. Yuck! Smiley Tongue

I remember a long-closed Mexican restaurant chain used to serve fried ice cream.  They only dip it into the oil for a few seconds to crisp up the cereal coating, so that's not so bad.

No for the butter!

Oh, my!  Slim Fast- now that's crazy!

Actually, I bet dehydrated tomatoes would taste great with chocolate! @Ispend2much6 

I got got duped by an email from my kids' school informing us they were implementing a toll to use the turnaround to drop off and pick up, in an effort to encourage walking to school. I totally believed it!

@Beadshopgirl  I would have believed the toll story also!  I read an article today where some newspaper or site posted a picture of what looked like a terror attack happening in their city.  That was way over the line!

My kid got me good today because he told me he was getting a sore throat, and I went straight into momma-nurse mode.  Smiley Wink

Speaking of tomatoes, I can't wait until cherry tomatoes come in season again so I can slow-roast them in the oven with olive oil and herbs.  It sounds like you would like those too.

That's not cool! At least the toll thing was funny, once I realized it was a prank. 

@Ispend2much6 What? You got to be kidding with me. That is not something to joke about. SMH. 

Yum, I love tomatoes especially dehydrated, slow roasted and sundried tomatoes. They are so good on salads and pizzas. 

And pasta salads- you don't need much else when you've got those in it.  We needs to be a cooking thread. lol  Maybe even an Easter one.@Karmatic

Thanks, @Samtian!

Happy birthday @wheeeee I hope you have an amazing day! You are truly an amazing person and a wonderful friend. 💖😘🐪🐫💃🏼💋💜❤️

image.gifimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Happy Birthday @wheeeee!! 

T/y!  @Anewxa

Happy Birthday @wheeeee !!!!

T/y!  @AMK721 

Happy Birthday 🎂 @wheeeee !!

T/y!  @Mcakes

Awe! Happy Birthday @wheeeee !!! 

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-YeSKE1gBdBo/VJ7SgPfHEyI/AAAAAAAAACs/PbKCVrBppao/s1600/happy-birthday.gif

Happy Birthday @wheeeee

A 'dancing' Happy Birthday.  so, fitting!!!!   t/y!  @ElleElleG

1 Reply