Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

T/y!  Yessssss!!   @CC3616  

@wheeeee  Happy Birthday!  To all of you that remains. 🙂

@wheeeee Happy birthday!!!

Thank you! @meganlisa    Nice to see you around!!!!!!  ;')

@wheeeee Happy Early Birthday and thank you for sharing those pics. I may be PM'ing you for more info. I've been considering an upper and lower surgery. I have very hooded eyes and also genetic puffs that I hate!  Surgery may be in my future but it scares me. I still want to look the same, just a little bit more awake LOL. Healing wishes being sent your way!

@pixiedust2   Thank you for the well wishes.  Totally!  Just PM when you are ready.  I can share all I know from my own experience and  more photos privately.  

It is just extra fat and skin.  We are basically born this way.  It is the drooping that worsens over time.

Oh boy! I am glad you are feeling great and all the best with the recovery! And yes, please take us along with your adventure!

Thank you for the sweet comment!  @Babypeachist  

@wheeeee,

Wow!  You are brave!  That scares me.  Thanks for showing this, though.  I'll need this all too soon!

Surgery is risky, of course.  @tsavorite I was awake and it took 30 minutes.  We listened to Rihanna and talked about food during the surgery. 

The only 'gruesome' part was that I could hear him cutting away my eyelids and it just felt like he was never going to stop.  Like nails on chalkboard kinda feeling. 

I totally understand needing this at some point.  If you have the hooded lids that rest on top of your eyelashes they will just keep dropping until your vision is impaired. Online you see tons of men in their 50's and 60's. 

Actually, I think my vision improved a little.  I can better in the mirror without  glasses/contacts. 

@wheeeee,  I'm so happy for you that you have this done and it is over with!  I have hooded eyes and I know this surgery will be in my eventual future.  I'm squeamish about the thought of having scalpels near my eyes.  It's good to know how well you are doing!  Happy Birthday!!!  🙂

Thank you! @tsavorite   this is a surgery I could of had at any time but the procrastination and hesitation is because surgery IS risky.  I could look at 10 Before & After success photos and then just look at 1 Botched and it would put me off for years!

I just felt like doing some consults and this doctor made me feel comfortable.  Just went for it!  

You will know when it is the right time for you!  

I have heard about the vision being impacted by droopy eyelids. Could you feel anything?  Even pressure?

Was this to correct hooded eyes?  

Happy coming up birthday! May you have a quick and easy recovery:).  I'm looking forward to before and after photos when you're all healed up.

Thank you so much for the well wishes! @heartsmyface

Yes, hooded lids.....G.o.n.e!!!!  

@veronika23 Is my hero!!!  When I lost my rewards bizarre scent (stolen in warehouse) she sent me a rollerball and enough candy to keep me happy for a long time.

Veronika...I will return the favor (but, you know me, it will take a bit) but thank you!  You made my month!

@meganlisaawww no need to return the favor! I was happy to send that your way Heart

Hooray for Unicorn Mail @meganlisa Heart

Congrats on your goods, especially the candy!  I'm sorry to hear that your "bizarre" (LOL!) award went missing though. 

@ZombieMetroAnt It was so amazing!!!

73a87af882a76efceb333709e0712b88.jpg

OMG too funny!

1 Reply
testing