Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜† OMG ^^^perfect gif @Mcakes!!  This episode was so flippin' funny...

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

My son called and said he had a special surprise planned for me today! I am looking forward to spending time with him. Now that he is an adult, I don't get to see him as often, so this means a lot to me! โค

mom.gif

what a special surprise @angel7594!! happiest of mothers days to you<3

Yay! Happy mothers day @angel7594 and hope you have an amazing surprise day!

Happy mothers day to all the amazing moms of BT!

Well put @niki172 I second that!

Sending lots of Mother's Day love to all of you lovely BTers. You're the best! Thank you for always being here!

I don't know how she knew today would be the day I needed a *hug* but the amazing @veronika23 did it again โค Unicorn Mail ๐Ÿ˜„ 

unicornmail.jpg

Thank you so very much V! This package just took me by surprise. You always blow me away with your kindness and generosity โค Thank you for being you! And also for remembering my favorite treats ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Spoiler
unicornmailunicorn.jpg

Yes @Mcakes!!  Heart  How perfectly timed was this delivery?  V continues to be our amazing godmother that fills our wonderful community with (much needed) joy & happiness Heart 

Ooo so yummy and cute ๐Ÿ’™ 

@Mcakes That is so sweet, V is an amazing friend and I โค her! That Mermicorno is adorable! ๐Ÿ˜„

I received some Unicorn mail today from @trishavt! Thank you so much for the deluxe samples and the Wet n Wild loose pigment, the color is pretty! โคโค

20170512_140010.jpg

awee @angel7594 enjoy your unicorn mail! @trishavt is such a sweetheart โค๏ธ

Yay to another unicorn mail. There is so much positive energy flowing in this thread, I think I need to visit it regularly. You all ladies are just to kind and sweet, Brightening each other's days with just because tokens ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

@angel7594 Youre quite welcome! I am glad you like everything and am sure everything will look wonderful on you ๐Ÿ™‚

Yay! Enjoy your fun goodies @angel7594, how sweet @trishavt...

How thoughtful of you @trishavt Heart I'm sure Angel's gonna have lots of fun with these goodies!!

Yay!!! I love seeing unicorn mail!  That's too sweet ๐Ÿ™‚

How do you use the loose powder @angel7594 ?

its a very pretty color, I guess you could use it anywhere 

@jen81, I like to use loose pigment powders on my eyes, but with this color I'm going to try it for highlighting my cheeks too. ๐Ÿ™‚

I love the gif below @wheeeee  

Here's more blowing hearts (does that sound right?) lol

blowing hearts.jpg

yes! I love this one, too!  @AMK721

testing