Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

I have to share this AHMAZING surprise I found in my mail box today. 

Lovely @veronika23 has sent these pretties my way 💞 Thank you so much V ! You shouldn't have sent it but honestly I am so happy to receive it. There isn't anything else I wanted more than MILK Holographic stick Mars. It was on top of my soon to buy list.

I missed out on Bite promo so it is a double treat for me. Thank you so much V! 😘 It is so very sweet and generous of you. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this gift 🎁 

IMG_6667.JPG

@fatimamummy what a lovely gift!! @veronika23 always chooses the best goodies to send out! i really want the 2 new ones too, i may already have a few lol!

@fatimamummy  yay!!! I'm happy you received it! So happy you hadn't bought it yet 😄 and that you love it!!!  Heart heart: Heart

@veronika23 It is perfect. Thank you 😘 

Funny thing I had a blank moment when I saw the box in my husband's hand. I was like, I don't think I ordered anything or did I? Got an eye roll 🙄 from him lol

@fatimamummy  hahaha oops!  😄

Don't know much about the MILK product but that lipliner is AWESOME!!!!  Enjoy!!!!

@veronika23 rocks!!!!!

What a fabulous surprise!  Unicorn mail is my favorite kind of mail to see posted here!  Enjoy!  @fatimamummy

You never fail to amaze me with your sweetness!  @veronika23

Hooray for @fatimamummy!  That is awesome unicorn mail to get Heart  

Image result for mermaids dancing gif

@veronika23 is so awesome!  Heart

Awwwwww -  Mermaids!!!!!! ❤️

mermaids.gif

@ZombieMetroAnt

@veronika23 is our resident Fairy God mother ❤ 

Love the Mars stick and you got the Bite promo yay!! Enjoy @fatimamummy ❤

When your heart # is 6666...

upload_4522559274243493916.jpg

hahahahahah!  My work extension was 666 once upon a time.  Nobody ever forgot it!  Be Happy! 

hahahah 😄 😄 😄  one more to keep it going up 😉

Not anymore, sweets!! 💕 LOL

Made sure to take care of that @Asche 😀😀 

😄 Thank you @ZombieMetroAnt!! You can never be too careful. 😉

Image result for paranoid gif

I came home after a doctor's appointment and found some special Unicorn mail waiting on my doorstep! I am so touched by this thoughtful, adorable gift. I am currently wiping tears of joy away. This is my first Tokidoki Mermicorno plush and it is perfect! Thank you so much @veronika23! ❤ ❤❤

20170511_124034.jpg

Coffee Crisp!!!!!  (and, those famous champagne gummies)!  one day! hahahahah!

Enjoy!  Very cute gift.  

COFFEE CRISP ❤️

@wheeeee  I can send you some... they won't be the special coffin crisps ones though 😄 😉 Champagne? It's maple candy 🙂  pm me 🙂

Thank you @veronika23  That is so sweet of you, but I am fine! 

I just get a kick of seeing the Coffee Crisp and Champagne gummies!  They have become such a BT staple!  They were huge hits in the ELF boxes.  

I will wait for the 'cool' coffin crisps!  teeee-heeeeee!  

This year we need a BT H-ELF!  That was my fave when everyone went all out decorating the spooky boxes and the contest.  FUN stuff on BT!!!! 

@wheeeee  You sure???  You pm me your address if you change your mind 😉

Oh I haven't noticed the champagne gummies... hauls thread? The ones from Sugarfina?

I guess I missed the Halloween one. There was a contest too? Cool!  yeah there should be at least one more in the fall 😉

testing