Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Okay. This guy is adorable. 😄 😄 😄

Image result for happy friday meme

Happy Friday everyone!! I miss not being on the boards as much. I hate it how life gets in the way :P. If you're celebrating Cinco de Mayo tonight please be careful!!!!

@niki172 i feel you! it's always a nice treat to pop in here and say hello though!!

@Ispend2much6 @niki172 safety is definitely key. there's no excuse for driving impaired when you can get an uber in 4 minutes. so glad your kid is ok!

@unfungirl  Thank you! 

Amen, @niki172.  Some Cinco de Drunko sped through a red light at an intersection and almost killed my kid. 

@Ispend2much6  OMG scary!  I am glad your kid is ok! Wow! I have zero tolerance for drunk drivers... among other things... geeze.  Just happy you are all safe!

Thank you @veronika23.  I worry about his driving in general, so this didn't help!

@Ispend2much6  yeah I can totally understand that.

Oh my @Ispend2much6 - I'm so glad your son has a guardian angel watching over him. There's just been crazy people out on the roads recently. Last weekend I witnessed so many illegal manuverings that it's not funny (for example illegal left hand turn on a highway at a red light to get onto an on ramp right in front of my vehicle that had the green light. They also decided to literally stop their veh right in front of me during this illegal manuver while I'm doing the speed limit of 55). The mentally of "oh the other person will stop etc" has permiated the drinking water. I'm really glad he's okay - defensive driving is so important.

@niki172  I thought it was just our area, particularly in the past year.  Sorry to hear it's more widespread!

Woah @Ispend2much6 😱😳 I am so sorry to hear that!!  Thank God your son is safe....

Believe me I am!  I just don't get why people would take a chance like that just because they didn't want to stop for a red light, knowing someone else would have the right of way.  They assumed my son would stop, which, thankfully, he was paying attention and did.  Thank you! @ZombieMetroAnt

happy friday, and happy cinco de mayo!!  

you guys i am SO excited! i got my grades back for the semester, and i got a B+ in biochemistry! and i got 3 A's and an A- in my other classes, with a 3.8 GPA! i am SOOOOO relieved, i've been holding my breath all week! the dietetic program is super strict so i really needed this to increase my chances of landing an internship locally.

i'm so celebrating this weekend!

llamaaaaa.gif

congrats @unfungirl

I did dietetics  and you practically need a perfect GPA.  The competition is fierce!  Congrats on your hard work!

You don't want to end up at WIC after all that hard work!  Keep focus and I wish you success!  

@wheeeee  YES! i apply for CP in january, so i'm doing all i can to increase my chances of getting in!

that's so cool you studied dietetics too! are you an RD? i'd love to pick your brain sometime!

Spoiler

No, I did not do a RD program.  But, I am so glad to hear you are!!!!!  That wasn't available at LSU, so I studied History and then graduated culinary school.  My love has always been nutrition so my natural progression was the CDM program.  I picked the CDM program because  basically I didn't want to start uni all over again once I moved here and found 2 local RD programs.  

If you take a job in a clinical setting you will work with CDMs.  They cook the diets set forth by RDs.  Honestly, everything about food fascinates me! I like to study it all! 

Do you know where you want to work? How much longer?  Excited for you!    @unfungirl

YAY!!!! Congrats @unfungirl!!!! Hope you had a great weekend!

Thanks so much @veronika23! I did have a really nice weekend 🙂

fa38dd6fe458505b417754bab08ded7f.gif

@unfungirl   Do you have any classes left, or is the internship the end?

the internship is at the end, after i've completed the curriculum requirements! after i complete my internship, i can finalllllly sit for boards @Ispend2much6 🙂

testing