Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Wow! That's one pretty moth, @pixiedust2 !

Goth moth! Bahaha! 😄

Got my hair did last week! 000000000.JPG

But this is why I avoid the mirror after the wash...

Ugl.JPG

LOL this will be me tomorrow, can't wait 😄

hahhahaahah!!  This is why I just look down and get on my phone!  ;')

The lighting in the salon I go to sucks too. For the price I pay for a hair cut, one would think that there would be flattering light, but nope, they actually have fluorescent fixtures in there!  The lighting looks like the Home Depot!

I look like a drowned rat and my skin just looks sallow. Plus the hair washing person usually manages to get suds to run down my face, so I end up with streaky makeup.

I can't believe you put into words what I experience. I have a habit of looking in the mirror at just the right angle, at which, of course, no one else sees me.

Oh gosh! I go to my a local place that my good friend's mom works at. Since it's just a small cheap place it doesn't have the best lighting. This makes me worried but I also don't want the bright lights on my face when I'm not wearing anything...at least the hair cuts have always turned out great. 😄

XOXO,
Marieke

@ZombieMetroAnt Every. Single. Time. And the harsh lights really bring out all the discoloration and post-acne marks on my face 😂

Oh gawd yes, and I look like I grew a THIRD chin AND aged 20 years.

Hate salons.

1901926_1399350083668680_633032059_n.jpg

@veronika23 LOL I forgot it was 4/20! 😄

Image result for happy 4 20 gif

Image result for happy 4 20 gif

@VioletLavender   It sure is 😄

Image result for trippy gif

Image result for trippy gif

I like that thought.  Especially since it's the sky that kind of colors the ocean.

My coworker & I were talking about the Sephora sale and a male coworker walked up.. I asked if he knew what Sephora was and he immediately guessed clothes, then said okay maybe not.. Makeup? hahhaa We laughed so hard!

lol.PNG

OMG I got more unicorn mail yesterday!!! OMG!

@ZombieMetroAnt   helped me get a few things from the US (wet n wild, LG highlight, Moda brushes) as if that wasn't enough she included in my box all these pressies!!!!  I sooo love that the blind box unicorno was the American one... Not sure what her name is but I will call her Zombie 😄  And now I must collect all those mermicorno pins LOL

Thanks for helping me get those items and including all these magical gifts!xox

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

IMG_081432.jpeg

Yay to @ZombieMetroAnt

Enjoy your goodies!   Ohhhh!  I just got that bikini bag, too!  🙂 @veronika23

Awesome sauce!!!!

LOL...twinsies!!  I'm still drooling at your haul pics @Tamara76 & totally noticed the bag on the last pic 😘

@veronika23 I love all of it! Yay for Unicorn Mail! 🦄

Hooray for unicorn mail @veronika23!  I got a kind of unicorn mail, my Unicorn Heart from Makeup Revolution arrived. It's so cute!

You are so kind @ZombieMetroAnt, how do you find such amazing mermaid & unicorn things?

testing