Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Blue-ombre-hearts-Bonnies-Cakes-and-Kandies-Gympie-Rainbow-Beach-wedding-cake.jpg

Tags (1)

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Tell me why when I was reading the scents on the site I read "Fresh Mandarin Herb" as "Fresh Maiden"??? LOL! I was all "Maiden? Like Maid Marian? From Robin Hood?" It took me a second to sift through my brain fog! 

Okay I'm getting one. I got a candle one years back and got a very lovely ring, but a bath bomb sounds so fun!

Yeah the bath bombs are brand new so I have never tried these before.I have bought their soaps and fragrance beads before though and the rings are really pretty.I think they probably have the nicest looking rings out of all of the ring candle companies out there and believe me I have tried multiple different brands out.You can even pick your ring size too which is nice.

How fun!  

yeah I personally buy the brand for the rings alone lol but they make good products too.I literally dig  the rings out of the soaps as soon as I get them.I cant wait for the surprise and to see how much money my rings worth.Its such a cute concept.On their instagram you can see peoples rings.

Kind of wishing I hadn't looked at YouTube today. It's kind of hard to watch people dumping on Jarrod Blandino for being a smart business man, especially when it's coming from JS. 

For a second there I thought I was in the wrong thread..... Smiley Very Happy

yeah me too @angel7594! I guess I should put the no negativity disclaimer back in the op Smiley Very Happy

Kind of a good point. Sorry for spoiling the party. Here's a unicorn chaser:

unicorn-002.jpg

I don't know what to think about the whole situation, but I wish the "beauty community" wasn't filled with so much drama and negativity. -___-

ETA: Here's some cuteness!

upload_6840810035600987085.gif

Same.

upload_6606005374535599483.jpg

YESSS!!

182046-Yay-It-s-Friday.jpg

Happy Friday!! 

Yipeee!!  This will be me at quittin' time today...

Image result for Funny It's Friday gif

This is where my 'name' came from.  Love this cute piggy!!!!  Wheeeeeeee!!!

OMG I love this @ZombieMetroAnt  Weeeee Weeeeee Weeeee!!!!!!

IMG_3114.JPG

Poor Kenny!  Look at that side eye 👀

Awww.... poor Kenny!!!  I know that look well - my dog is on a bit of a diet too, and he has perfected the guilty/hungry look!  

Poor Kenny, bet he's trying to break out of that joint!

Awww...look at his eyes!

5 Replies