Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@Milou07 that's SO awesome! congrats, and i'm glad all your hard work paid off!! 

And @lmi82 @Ispend2much6 @wheeeee @CC3616 @NarNarNars

(and anyone else I may have accidentally missed!  Apparently you can't mention more than 10 people in a post?  Who knew?!?)  😉

This is absolutely amazing news!  Congratulations!  @Milou07

Congrat @Milou07!!! Definitely deserve a shopping spree and a trip 😉

Congratulations @Milou07 That is awesome!!!! CELEBRATE and shop away!!!!!! 😄

Congratulations @Milou07!  That's a huge accomplishment. And Sephora just happens to have a sale now, you can get more goodies for your $$- go for it!

OMG!!!!!  YES!!!! Congrats @Milou07!!!

Image result for congrats gif

Image result for shopping spree gif

Congratulations @Milou07  

Time to celebrate!

Congrats @Milou07!

Oh my goodness @Milou07!!  You go girl!! That is a major accomplishment and you definitely deserve that Sephora shopping spree, missy!  Congrats Heart 

Congrats @Milou07!! That is fantastic!! 😄 Time to treat yo self!

Wow, what an accomplishment! Congrats, @Milou07!

Congratulations @Milou07!!! What a fantastic accomplishment. You definitely deserve a celebratory shopping spree!

@Milou07  That's fantastic news!  Yes, have shopping spree!

Congrats!!!!!!  @Milou07

Sometimes I feel like going back to school and mine is also free since I am veteran. (there is a new Food History degree at Uni here)

But, you have fun in school and carry on with your shopping spree!!!!!  Totally earned!

You should do this!!! You are know so much about food/nutrition! 😄

Omg, that sounds like an incredible program! Food history is fascinating. I'd want to write a paper on the rise and fall of jello salads as they relate to societal norms and industrial achievements!

I don't know if you are being silly @txcatx......but this IS actually a thing! I am technically a 'Historian' if we are going  by degree and the most I promoted was American Culture while traveling and living abroad. 

If we go back to American Food History.......those Jello salads are important!!!  Jello/gelatin/aspic is indeed an art.

I worked with an old school German chef and he did galantine (meat aspics) and we sold quite a lot. He also did competitions.  Go for it!

I'm completely serious, @wheeeee! I have a book that talks about the history of gelatin as food, and it's fascinating. I think a lot of social commentary can relate directly to the rise and fall of gelatin's popularity. 

I think we've discussed jello salads here before, probably around Thanksgiving when people's grandmothers' bring out the jello salads!

Was this Holiday question thread?  Yea, we did.   People were posting photos and Pixie started it.  lol!  Everything comes back to food!

Make a Jello salad and show us in the Food Thread!  Would love to see.

testing