Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

This is definitely me on my days off! Smiley Very Happy

XOXO,
Marieke

hahaha YES. i am the pug with the wine and the blanket tbh.

My life for the past 24 hrs:

Image result for canada weather meme

Yesterday morning was like 10°C and pouring rain. Now we have 6 inches of snow on the ground. #Canada

Awww, poor owl!!!! 

That sucks. Stay warm!

That poor bird!  And poor you.  We've had a 30 degree drop in temperature since yesterday, but no snow.  Just 5 tornadoes in one week, and we never get them usually.

Holy cow! Smiley Indifferent Stay safe @Ispend2much6!

Thanks!  Fortunately there were no deaths or injuries.

I'll be spending some time this week figuring out if I'm going to fork over the money to hit Rouge again.  Tough decision on more makeup or retirement? LOL

Yes, this is a very tough decision, especially with the sale coming soon! With all of the new products releasing the temptation is so real for me. Smiley Very Happy

LOL I love that little dog.  I have my eye on a couple spring/summer releases that I'm sure I'll cave in and buy.  

I just need to be more conscious of what I'm spending since I'm in serious retirement saving mode.  Oh yeah AND I need to put money away in my plastic surgery fund!  LOL Joking/NOT joking.  

@AMK721 Girl, I hear you about deciding on where to put your finances. You want to do the fun things but it would be smarter to do the right things. 

Seeing Kimberly Clark's anti-haul videos on YouTube has helped curb a good amount of my consumerism though. What I'm not gonna BUYYYYYYYY!!!

@angel7594

I love this meme!  I'm very fond of Pomeranians as well!  Smiley Happy

@AMK721  Funny you should mention that; my husband says the same thing (but I'm the makeup wearer in the family.)

Happy Friday or early Friday everyone! I hope everyone's doing well! Sorry I've been MIA. I'm trying to wrap everything up before my boyfriend & I head to Indio tomorrow morning for Coachella. 

I'll miss you guys and I'll be back next week. Enjoy the holiday weekend and take care! <3333

Have fun @Karmatic!! We will miss you too! ❤❤

Love the Pusheen gif. Smiley Very Happy

Have fun @Karmatic! Please be sure to check your PM before you leave Smiley Very Happy

Have fun @Karmatic Smiley Happy

Ahhhh  I hope you have the best time @Karmatic! The lineup this year is amazing!

@Karmatic  Stay safe girl!  Can't wait to see your looks and hear your stories!

Poor Kenny!  Look at that side eye 👀

LOL!!!  Poor thing...don't get too close to poor Kenny, he's probably starving!   

Image result for angry dog gif

Are those chompers real on that poodle???  HA!

Awww...look at his eyes!

Highlighted

Poor Kenny, bet he's trying to break out of that joint!