Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

I am dying of laughter!!!! Omg that is too hilarious.

@veronika23  Are you the brains behind this subscription box? 🙂 

Get-Canucked-February-2017-First-Look.jpg

@Ispend2much6  No I'm not 😞 I wish I was!!!!

@veronika23  There's probably room for competition; it seems like you've had plenty of practice. 🙂

Don't be holding out on me girl 😛 

upload_726134038847825499.gif

Hey guys hey! It's been a while but hope you guys are doing well! I'm looking forward to the weekend. 8 more days until Coachella and I'm stoked! 🙌🏻🤘🏻

Woohoo!  Have fun and stay safe, girl!!!  @Karmatic

IMG_0811.GIF

@Tamara76 Thanks so much for that! Sorry for the late response. BT hasn't been working that great and I'm getting to go to Indio tomorrow morning. Excited!!!!

Ooh I'm so jealous! I hope you have a blast, stay safe, and hydrated. And in your spare time if you can hook me up with any celebrities phone numbers that'd be great. 

Image result for grin face

@Samtian Thanks girl and will do! 😉 This is the second consecutive year that I'm going to Coachella, but the first time I'm going to Weekend 1. I went to Weekend 2 last year. I'm so excited!

So I couldn't find the Grasshopper (Thin Mints dupes) that @wheeeee told us about, but look what I found!! A possible dupe for Samoas 😄 

wonderballs.jpg

Also, jaw hit the floor when I saw these Wonderballs. Wonderballs!!!! I thought these were gone forever lol. Takes me back for sure.

@Mcakes

Yay!!!  Yes - those are just like Samoas and the Grasshoppers are just like Thin Mints!   Believe it or not, Walmart's house brand also makes excellent dupes for Thin Mints - the packaging is not cute, but you can put them in a jar. And OMG!  Wonderballs! ❤️❤️❤️

@Mcakes OMG THEY BROUGHT BACK WONDERBALLS! These were my favorite as a kid! I'll have to track them down. 🙂

@Mcakes Everything looks amazing and did I hear correctly that they're just like Samoas?! Need them now!

Yes @Karmatic, they are exactly like Samoas and you do need them now 😉 😄 

What's inside the wonder balls?  Candy?  Not like Kinder Eggs that have a toy right.

Yes I got candy inside @veronika23! They did give me stickers as well but there's still something about having a toy on the inside that I miss lol. 

@Mcakes  I'll have to try and find a way to sneak more Kinder Eggs state side... Maybe in a few months it will be better 😄 😄 😄

@veronika23 You're just going to have to pack a bunch in your suitcase when we have the BT convention 😄 I call dibs on ketchup chips and butter and cream fudge too 😛

@Mcakes  hahaha yeah!  I need to keep track of everyone's favorite treats 😄

@veronika23 Careful V, they might send you to the clink for smuggling those eggs 😂 Oh man great find on those cookies @Mcakes They look just like Samoas!

testing