Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@AMK721 Girl, I hear you about deciding on where to put your finances. You want to do the fun things but it would be smarter to do the right things. 

Seeing Kimberly Clark's anti-haul videos on YouTube has helped curb a good amount of my consumerism though. What I'm not gonna BUYYYYYYYY!!!

My life for the past 24 hrs:

Image result for canada weather meme

Yesterday morning was like 10°C and pouring rain. Now we have 6 inches of snow on the ground. #Canada

That poor bird!  And poor you.  We've had a 30 degree drop in temperature since yesterday, but no snow.  Just 5 tornadoes in one week, and we never get them usually.

Holy cow! 😐 Stay safe @Ispend2much6!

Thanks!  Fortunately there were no deaths or injuries.

That sucks. Stay warm!

Awww, poor owl!!!! 

d7d283b13533db4f874e79d49dbfb27e.jpg

I love this!! I needed a good laugh this morning😂 This is to cute!

Yoda-pup looks super content with the job he did.

I am dying of laughter!!!! Omg that is too hilarious.

@veronika23  Are you the brains behind this subscription box? 🙂 

Get-Canucked-February-2017-First-Look.jpg

@Ispend2much6  No I'm not 😞 I wish I was!!!!

@veronika23  There's probably room for competition; it seems like you've had plenty of practice. 🙂

Don't be holding out on me girl 😛 

upload_726134038847825499.gif

Hey guys hey! It's been a while but hope you guys are doing well! I'm looking forward to the weekend. 8 more days until Coachella and I'm stoked! 🙌🏻🤘🏻

Woohoo!  Have fun and stay safe, girl!!!  @Karmatic

IMG_0811.GIF

@Tamara76 Thanks so much for that! Sorry for the late response. BT hasn't been working that great and I'm getting to go to Indio tomorrow morning. Excited!!!!

Ooh I'm so jealous! I hope you have a blast, stay safe, and hydrated. And in your spare time if you can hook me up with any celebrities phone numbers that'd be great. 

Image result for grin face

@Samtian Thanks girl and will do! 😉 This is the second consecutive year that I'm going to Coachella, but the first time I'm going to Weekend 1. I went to Weekend 2 last year. I'm so excited!

So I couldn't find the Grasshopper (Thin Mints dupes) that @wheeeee told us about, but look what I found!! A possible dupe for Samoas 😄 

wonderballs.jpg

Also, jaw hit the floor when I saw these Wonderballs. Wonderballs!!!! I thought these were gone forever lol. Takes me back for sure.

1 Reply
testing