Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@Anonymous Yay another Tudors lover! 😄 To this day it's still my favourite show. I cried so hard when she was executed. Her performance was incredible.

Haven't seen it yet, but I need to.

Does anyone else here watch Good Mythical Morning?  They did a "will it egg roll" video this morning, with an egg roll made of lipstick - specifically Bite Beauty lipstick in Palomino, and it was pretty funny!  😉  (warning for anyone who hasn't seen their videos before before - gagging, drooling, vomiting, and gross "food" in this episode - skip it if you're queasy!)

Happy Friday!

I had a CT scan today that showed that my cancer is still stable (good news for me!) so now my husband and I can finally officially plan our trip to Australia in June!!  🙂

Congrats on the great news @jriskus and I hope you  have an amazing trip!

@jriskus. Congratulations on your news!  I hope you have an amazing trip to Australia and that you get to hug all the koalas you see!  ❤️❤️❤️

IMG_0810.JPG

Great news @jriskus!  Australia sounds like an amazing trip!  Enjoy!

Yay! I hope you have an amazing time in Australia!  I went a few years ago on a school trip, and it was amazing. 🙂 

P.S.  Love your photo (is that your dog?)  So cute! 

Thanks @Milou07 - and yes, that's my now-senior Berner when she was a pup! Now she's 9 and a half and we have a new puppy that will be 2 in July. SUCH great dogs!

That is fantastic @jriskus 🙂 I hope you have an incredible trip!

@jriskus Very happy to hear your news! I hope you have an amazing trip! 

That's amazing news @jriskus!!! Ohhh sounds like such a dream! Enjoy your planning and your trip! You deserve it! 🙂

That is amazing news!! Have fun on your trip when you go!!!! 😄

Hey, that is good news @jriskus!  Looks like the Virgensita came through!  Take lots of pics, be careful with them dingos & most importantly, have a good time 'mate! Heart

@jriskus That's wonderful news and I'm happy for you. I hope that you and your husband will have an awesome time in Australia!

I'll be spending some time this week figuring out if I'm going to fork over the money to hit Rouge again.  Tough decision on more makeup or retirement? LOL

good choice bad choice.jpg

@AMK721  Funny you should mention that; my husband says the same thing (but I'm the makeup wearer in the family.)

3ac59482d478944157b779b0867c4611.jpg

Yes, this is a very tough decision, especially with the sale coming soon! With all of the new products releasing the temptation is so real for me. 😄

@angel7594

I love this meme!  I'm very fond of Pomeranians as well!  🙂

LOL I love that little dog.  I have my eye on a couple spring/summer releases that I'm sure I'll cave in and buy.  

I just need to be more conscious of what I'm spending since I'm in serious retirement saving mode.  Oh yeah AND I need to put money away in my plastic surgery fund!  LOL Joking/NOT joking.  

Piggy-Bank-300x300.png

@AMK721 Girl, I hear you about deciding on where to put your finances. You want to do the fun things but it would be smarter to do the right things. 

Seeing Kimberly Clark's anti-haul videos on YouTube has helped curb a good amount of my consumerism though. What I'm not gonna BUYYYYYYYY!!!

testing