Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

17457810_10155339030277122_4969379981819470640_n.jpg

Look how cute!!! omg!!!

OMG!!!  So adorable!  I want one!  @Samtian

Baby fishing cat at the Denver Zoo.

upload_1791776590870695824.jpgIt's still April 1st in CA. I saw this on IG and LOL! 

@Karmatic  I'm old enough to appreciate this. 🙂

@Ispend2much6 I was a baby in his prime but he was funny. Kind of surprised me how so many younger people didn't know who Mr. T is, but they're young so I pity the fools. 😉😂

I'm a little late, but here's my favorite April Fool's email to cap off an entire week that felt like one big April Fool's Day- oy!

4-2-17_April_Fools_Bar_Final.jpg

Actually, I bet dehydrated tomatoes would taste great with chocolate! @Ispend2much6 

I got got duped by an email from my kids' school informing us they were implementing a toll to use the turnaround to drop off and pick up, in an effort to encourage walking to school. I totally believed it!

@Beadshopgirl  I would have believed the toll story also!  I read an article today where some newspaper or site posted a picture of what looked like a terror attack happening in their city.  That was way over the line!

My kid got me good today because he told me he was getting a sore throat, and I went straight into momma-nurse mode.  😉

Speaking of tomatoes, I can't wait until cherry tomatoes come in season again so I can slow-roast them in the oven with olive oil and herbs.  It sounds like you would like those too.

@Ispend2much6 What? You got to be kidding with me. That is not something to joke about. SMH. 

Yum, I love tomatoes especially dehydrated, slow roasted and sundried tomatoes. They are so good on salads and pizzas. 

And pasta salads- you don't need much else when you've got those in it.  We needs to be a cooking thread. lol  Maybe even an Easter one.@Karmatic

Thanks, @Samtian!

That's not cool! At least the toll thing was funny, once I realized it was a prank. 

Happy Saturday and April's Fools everyone!

LOL OMG! Obviously that is a joke but seriously I can see a brand putting produce in their chocolate to be extra. They already put chips, bacon, spices, other candies etc in chocolate. 😜

I learned people deep fry butter so anything is possible...🙀

@Karmatic  Are you kidding me?  Deep-fry butter?  How can that even work?  But, I agree with you- I wasn't sure it was a joke at first either.

@Ispend2much6 I wish I was kidding but apparently they do this kind of stuff at carnivals and fairs.

I believe they freeze the butter, put it in batter and then fry it. I am a fairly adventurous eater but no thanks. I would be too afraid to try it! 

Spoiler
This is what deep fried butter looks like. No thanks, I want to live! 😒

upload_1831338638020242528.jpg

I have seen folks deep frying cereal, pizza and Slim Fast bars

Oh, my!  Slim Fast- now that's crazy!

@Karmatic I've never had deep fried butter either (and never will lol), but that is how you make it. It's also how you prepare fried ice cream. Now that is something I would try. 

I did watch a Buzzfeed taste test where they tried deep fried butter. Apparently it tastes like a sugar cookie. 😄

@lmi82 I would be interested in trying deep fried pizza and ice cream just to say I did. I have only tried a deep fried Twinkie at a restaurant and that was so gross!

One of my good friends eats deep fried ice cream when he vacations in Hawaii every year. He told me that he loves it and said I should try it. 

OMG I didn't even see this video yet! LOL no way that they deep fry PB&J sandwiches. Fried butter looks even grosser on video...

I remember a long-closed Mexican restaurant chain used to serve fried ice cream.  They only dip it into the oil for a few seconds to crisp up the cereal coating, so that's not so bad.

No for the butter!

1 Reply
testing