Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

It's so pretty @Tamara76! I haven't been able to bring myself to swatch it and mess it all up lol ๐Ÿ˜„

Yay! The love going on around here is amazing! โค๏ธ

OMG that is sooo awesome @Mcakes!!!! Super happy that @ZombieMetroAnt helped me get these!  You rock you magical unicorn you!

Image result for magical unicorn gif

You are both magical unicorns @veronika23 @ZombieMetroAnt  โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

unicorn GIF

Whew!  Every night I would think:

>it gets there broken

>it gets there in one piece

>it gets there broken

>it gets there in one piece

Image result for sally nightmare before christmas gif

SO glad the last petal was "it gets there in one piece!"  Heart  

You are so very welcome @Mcakes and like @Asche & @Karmatic mentioned below - bonus points for Jack Heart  I love Tim Burton!  

Spoiler
Nightmare Before Xmas plays every year in the big screen, where I live, during Halloween in 4D!!!  It's a family tradition to go see it Heart

BONUS POINTS FOR YOU!!!!  000000000000.JPG 

@Mcakes@ZombieMetroAnt,

What magical Gifts!  What a good friend! Enjoy your lovelies.

I love the Tim Burton memories here!  Love his movies too.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @tsavorite ๐Ÿ’– 

LOL so cute โค๏ธ Yes, the unicorn heart highlighter arrived in perfect condition ๐Ÿ˜„ 

I love Tim Burton too. The first time I saw his work I swooned. 

tim burton sally nightmare before christmas jack the skellington GIF

Awwww!! That is sooo incredibly sweet! ๐Ÿ˜„ You're such a thoughtful person @ZombieMetroAnt

P.S. I wish I could heart this post 100 times more for all the Nightmare Before Christmas gifs! ๐Ÿ˜„ @Mcakes

I really want to watch not only Nightmare Before Christmas but also the Corpse Bride after making this post haha @Asche ๐Ÿ˜„ Zombie's avatar always makes me smile 

Yesss!! Time for a Tim Burton marathon. ๐Ÿ˜„

upload_7105694716462735107.gif

upload_8918253281285732374.pngIt's always a good time for Tim Burton movies! 

I found this on someone's deviantart. Beautiful! 

Oh I love this! Cutest double date ever lol ๐Ÿ˜„

@Mcakes This is amazing and @ZombieMetroAnt is the sweetest! You have a great assortment and enjoy! 

I love The Nightmare Before Christmas gifs so freaking much!

Thanks @Karmatic! Zombie really is the sweetest โค๏ธ 

Adorable! I love, love, love black cats! If I was not allergic to cat dander, I would get a black cat.

@Karmatic Black cats are my favorite! I had two growing up named Spooky and Squeaky. They were brothers. Squeaky was definitely my mom's cat and Spooky was my little boy. 

Spoiler
Spooky:
DSC02739 (1).JPG
Squeaky (with Bear):
squeaky&bear.JPG

Spooky and Squeaky are so precious! When I was a kid, a black cat crossed my path but instead of bad luck, I found $20! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Cat Happy Aw, as a proud mommy of two black kitties @lmi82 this pic brought me lots of joy Heart 

@veronika23 So our super sweet beauty and party angel made my day yesterday. This was waiting for me at the front door:

IMG_4575.JPG

It's the apple mug from Disneyland that I spent days looking for. Veronika somehow found one for me and sent it my way. It fits in perfect with my Evil Queen/Snow White decor. I can't thank you enough! I actually cried LOL! ๐Ÿ˜‚ It was just such an incredible surprise and you made my day! My month! My year!! Thank you so much.  Your generous and kind heart blows my mind โคโคโค @Randell LOOK! I got one!! ๐Ÿค—

testing