Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Blue-ombre-hearts-Bonnies-Cakes-and-Kandies-Gympie-Rainbow-Beach-wedding-cake.jpg

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Our UFO will definitely have a Sephora right?!

dancing party alien aliens GIF

upload_8677836118614189007.jpg

The truth is out there 2.jpg

What I'm stuck in.

Whoopie!!!! (NOT)

Spoiler
MY REMEDYSmiley Happy  p.s.  DO NOT google "facial gifs". It's so very wrong.

Blunt Talk season 2 starz spa facial

Me too @NancieNano Smiley Sad sick of the cold and ice and snow!!!!! Bring on SPRING/SUMMER Smiley Very Happy

True that @jen143xo

This guy can help dig you out of the snow!

upload_5586042172477615783.gif

Or this guy @Beadshopgirl!

That dog is doing a better job of shovelling snow than my kids did when we had our run-in with the fluffy stuff!

Cracking up haha. This is what I saw on the front page from your post:

"What I'm stuck in.     Whoopie!!!! (NOT)   MY REMEDYSmiley Happy  p.s.  DO NOT google "facial gifs". It's so very wrong."  

I thought it was a riddle or something lol

And the last part...omg...yeah google has a dirty mind Smiley Tongue

LMAO @Mcakes! It does sound like a crazy riddle when you read it like that!

And, yeah, you have to be very careful when innocently searching sites. I remember when I found out The WhiteHouse is NOT .com but .gov.  LOL

I've been meaning to say this to @Insomniacmuffin but I keep forgetting...I want to thank you for posting a link to the "Conversations with my 2 year old" videos somewhere here a while back. I spent many hours literally LOLing at these videos and I still walk around quoting the funny stuff from the videos regularly. Thank you so much for introducing me to this hilariously funny youtube channel. Which reminds me, I still haven't finished watching them Smiley Very Happy

BTW I hope it was OK to post this here, I figured it fits the theme of the thread Smiley Happy

@Glitternoodle  think I missed that post by @Insomniacmuffin  or don't recall it... Noodle memory Smiley Very Happy Gotta Google that now Smiley Very Happy 

and yes perfectly fine to post here Smiley Happy

@veronika23 thanks!! Be prepared to go down the rabbit hole Smiley Very Happy I was up til the wee hours of the morning cuz I couldn't stop watching!! 

they are all soooo good, but this one remains my favorite..

I picture it as us Rouges saying

"I want more promos"

I watched a bunch of these with my kids this afternoon. I laughed so hard at the one where he's trying to put on Coco's pants, and then finally she's all "I love these pants!" I have totally experienced that when the kids were smaller. 

@Insomniacmuffin oh my gosh you opened a can of worms for me!! Thanks so much for sharing!! I'm probably going to stay up all night watching all the available episodes on youtube tonight... 

@Insomniacmuffin YESSSS hahaha, I also really like the pool one..."HOLD ME!! HOLD ME!! Don't hold me!!"

so glad you enjoyed them @Glitternoodle !!

You're all such an awesome group, thought I'd share this here. I got "pegged" at Disneyland! #pegitforward So cool! What an easy way to bring a smile to someone else! Thought I'd share the info. I can't wait to craft up some kawaii-style ones for my next Disney visit. Hopefully, some of you will peg or get pegged!

IMG_3149.JPG

IMG_3150.JPG

Here's the info:

Spoiler
IMG_3139.PNG

I'd never heard of this!  What a sweet idea! Smiley Happy