Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@heartsmyface The teeth are my favorite part Smiley Very Happy Those are some serious chompers!

The (what looks like a)black eye!   And the crazy flyaway hairs that look like Yarn! 

Those teeth... chuckles...the whole thing makes me nervous! @pixiedust2

In somewhat related news, I made an appointment for microblading my brows in three weeks after seeing the amazing brows on my hairdresser she just had done.  My distant cousin eyebrows WILL be sisters!!!    I will be praying after seeing this tattoo. 

@heartsmyface Ooh Hearts! Very excited to hear about your experience. I've seen some amazing transformations. It seemed so bizarre to me before I checked it out and watched a bunch of videos. It's pretty cool to watch. I'm sure yours will look great!

@pixiedust2  Perfect!  Now, where are you going to place the tattoo?????

@Ispend2much6 I think I'll get mine on my big Bobby belly. That way I can wear crop tops and really showcase it!

@pixiedust2  Excellent choice!  Not that I believe you have a Bobby belly.

@ZombieMetroAnt  you think they'll accept coffee crisps and maple syrup as payment Smiley Very Happy

AWWW I wish I live where you guys live I wanna come Smiley Very Happy lol If you are ever in NY!!!! Smiley Wink @pixiedust2 @ZombieMetroAnt

LMAO!

OMG @NancieNano!!! You poor thing...

I asked my coworker to bring me something from his trip to PA last week and then I found this on my desk Monday morning 

Spoiler

Guess that CA 90 degree weather didn't help.

LMAO hahahahaha I want 90 degrees!!!!! Smiley Very Happy

That is too funny @zombiemetroant!

Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

@NancieNano  I'm jealous.  Seriously.

Oh I would trade you in a heartbeat @Ispend2much6! I've lived in the NE all my life and have never enjoyed snow sports.

@NancieNano  I would trade, if only I could pick and choose when it snowed. Smiley Happy

LMAO hahahahahahah this is so cute and funny!

@jen143xomy mom has a pic of me bundled exactly like that when I was little. I'm just standing there, stiff, holding a snowball in my little bundled up hands (that I didn't/couldn't even make)!

Awwww haha so cute!!

Awww, life as a Canadian child looks about like that in winter. Smiley Happy

Iris Blush the Sweet. Smiley Tongue

Swann Sprig of Aurora

Flora Merry of Thorne Smiley Very Happy

Olea Light The Belle Smiley Very Happy