Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Thank you all so much, especially @Mcakes!! You guys make this community so amazing and welcoming, it even brought this little introvert here out of her shell 😄 Thank you for being so wonderful!!!! 

Introverts rock! 😉

I just had to mention @Glitternoodle you have one of the most fantastic names EVER!  😄

@VioletLavender Haha thanks!!

LOL This is perfect! 😄

Image result for hall of fame

Congrats!!

Thank you @Samtian 😄 I need a "blushing emoji" here haha

I've been meaning to say this to @Insomniacmuffin but I keep forgetting...I want to thank you for posting a link to the "Conversations with my 2 year old" videos somewhere here a while back. I spent many hours literally LOLing at these videos and I still walk around quoting the funny stuff from the videos regularly. Thank you so much for introducing me to this hilariously funny youtube channel. Which reminds me, I still haven't finished watching them 😄

BTW I hope it was OK to post this here, I figured it fits the theme of the thread 🙂

@Glitternoodle  think I missed that post by @Insomniacmuffin  or don't recall it... Noodle memory 😄 Gotta Google that now 😄 

and yes perfectly fine to post here 🙂

@veronika23 thanks!! Be prepared to go down the rabbit hole 😄 I was up til the wee hours of the morning cuz I couldn't stop watching!! 

they are all soooo good, but this one remains my favorite..

I picture it as us Rouges saying

"I want more promos"

I watched a bunch of these with my kids this afternoon. I laughed so hard at the one where he's trying to put on Coco's pants, and then finally she's all "I love these pants!" I have totally experienced that when the kids were smaller. 

@Insomniacmuffin oh my gosh you opened a can of worms for me!! Thanks so much for sharing!! I'm probably going to stay up all night watching all the available episodes on youtube tonight... 

@Insomniacmuffin YESSSS hahaha, I also really like the pool one..."HOLD ME!! HOLD ME!! Don't hold me!!"

so glad you enjoyed them @Glitternoodle !!

Ani1.JPG

Ani2.JPG

Heart REACTION:

Spoiler
Ani3.JPG

ani5.JPG

Heart REACTION:

Spoiler
Ani6.JPG

Ani7.JPG

Heart REACTION:

Spoiler
Ani8.JPG

LOL @ZombieMetroAnt  Those cats are a lot braver than the animals in my house...Here, we call the vacuum The Terror Machine. 😉

Cute!!!

Look at these pups!

@veronika23 Adorable! Heart I would be SO happy if I ever found myself in a winter wonderland with a herd of these guys! 😄 

@VioletLavenderme too! 😄

They are so cute lol 😄 

bf3b201467ac68da359e031e149f0932.jpg

testing