Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@pixiedust2 Yes that's the idea! You have to do it secretly. 

It reminded me of this show I love called 'Impractical Jokers' where they were trying to see who could pin the most helium balloons on a person and not get caught. Hilarious.

upload_2642898826976129237.jpg

@lyravega I found them for you! You'll be just fine! 😉

Spoiler
IMG_2945.JPG

Lol, @pixiedust2 ! Yes, I think those would help. A lot! 😄

@ZombieMetroAnt I ruined our party! 😞

IMG_2928.JPG

I was supposed to meet our fabulous @ZombieMetroAnt at the mall today for a MAC makeover and shopping at Sephora. I'm such an idiot and I thought it was tomorrow, Sunday. So I left my girl hanging. I'm so sorry Zombie! My brain needs a serious reboot. Please post a pic of all the goodies you bought. Please forgive me and I'll never let you down again. Pinky Promise!

AWWW I wish I live where you guys live I wanna come 😄 lol If you are ever in NY!!!! 😉 @pixiedust2 @ZombieMetroAnt

LOL @pixiedust2, so we'll get tattoos next time, no biggie Heart  You know I still love ya besides there's nothing to apologize for. 000000000000.JPG

But watch out world...when we do get together, we're gonna cause major mayhem!!!  @veronika23, get the bail money ready!  

ETA:

Spoiler
I couldn't get drunk tonight anyway - stoopid daylight savings time!!  ARGH
dst.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt  you think they'll accept coffee crisps and maple syrup as payment 😄

Excellent! I found the perfect tattoo! I'm so ready! @ZombieMetroAnt

Spoiler
IMG_2930.JPG

@pixiedust2  Perfect!  Now, where are you going to place the tattoo?????

@Ispend2much6 I think I'll get mine on my big Bobby belly. That way I can wear crop tops and really showcase it!

@pixiedust2  Excellent choice!  Not that I believe you have a Bobby belly.

Omg!  I've cracked!  I can't stop laughing at that tattoo and feel bad cause someone's walking around sporting that.   I have to stop looking at it or I'm gonna pee!!!!   Tears! 

@heartsmyface The teeth are my favorite part 😄 Those are some serious chompers!

The (what looks like a)black eye!   And the crazy flyaway hairs that look like Yarn! 

Those teeth... chuckles...the whole thing makes me nervous! @pixiedust2

In somewhat related news, I made an appointment for microblading my brows in three weeks after seeing the amazing brows on my hairdresser she just had done.  My distant cousin eyebrows WILL be sisters!!!    I will be praying after seeing this tattoo. 

@heartsmyface Ooh Hearts! Very excited to hear about your experience. I've seen some amazing transformations. It seemed so bizarre to me before I checked it out and watched a bunch of videos. It's pretty cool to watch. I'm sure yours will look great!

Celebrating an end to an amazing 8 years of TVD and The Originals coming back on next week 😄

black and white nina dobrev tvd the vampire diaries elena gilbert

bonnie bennett

nina dobrev tvd elena gilbert damon salvatore ian somerhalder

the originals

Hahaha @Mcakes I was enjoying reminiscing with the gifs, get to the last one and see baby Hope 😄 Why is that poor baby hiding under Rebekah's hair!! LMAO that's just too funny.

I'm so sad for the finale of TVD and so excited about the new season of TO!!! I've missed the Mikaelson's 🙂

LOL I have no idea why it did that @Glitternoodle! Poor Hope 😛 

Yes I was pretty much bawling the entire finale. I thought they ended it really well though. 

I cant wait to have Klaus back in my life 😍

@Mcakes I can't wait for Klaus either....but also Elijah 😄 When having to decide between the brothers, I feel like Joey from Friends...

friends-joey-jam-put-hands-together

my life tbh

bbb.png

mmm.gif

mm.jpg

testing