Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Thank you @Mcakes!  The heart gif is making me hungry...Do they look like candies to anyone else, or am I just losing it? Haha 😄

Image result for candy heart gif

Yay! 

IMG_2331.JPG

Purple geode cookies?! @txcatx These must be the coolest cookies EVER!  Thank you for bringing us these beauties! Heart

Also, love the Lizzie McGuire avi! 😄

These are almost too pretty to eat 😉

With the new Sephora website (thank you so much) making it impossible for me to be on BT on my phone I only get to come on here when I'm on my desktop. Also the fact that my work schedule was just changed to utter craziness (hopefully not for long) which leads to even less time on BT. I miss y'all and if you tag me I'm sorry if it takes a minute for me to come back and respond.

Image result for thank god it's friday memes

Thank you again @angel7594 for brightening up my day!

gift.jpg

I will use everything in here, you're the best 😄 You even remembered that I like the Buxom White Russian and got me the super pretty limited edition one with the rhinestone top. So many hearts for you!

Awwwww! @angel7594 is such a sweetie!  ❤️❤️❤️

Enjoy the goodies! @Mcakes

Thank you @Tamara76 ❤️

wow, look at all those goodies! @angel7594 is truly one of the sweet people ever! and @Mcakes, you surely deserve all the kindness in the world!

Aww thank you @unfungirl! Yes, she truly is 💖

This makes me smile so so much! @angel7594 is one of the sweetest BT'ers. The fact that she thinks about members this way is a sign of genuine kindness.

OMG how sweet!!!!! White Russian is one of my all time fav glosses, enjoy!!!! 😄 @angel7594 @Mcakes All the love going around here is AMAZING!!!! 😄 ❤️

BT love is the best love ❤️ and yes, White Russian is awesome 👏 

Oh wow! What a great surprise! The surprise gifts you all send are SO much better than any GWP or lame Sephora promo bag LOL! Enjoy @Mcakes and @angel7594 you're an awesome friend!

@pixiedust2 @Mcakes

You are both so sweet. I am blushing lol!

😄

Haha yes @angel7594 can teach them a thing or two about gifting 😉

YAY!!! That's so nice and awesome! 🙂 

@Mcakes I ❤ you girl and I'm so glad you like everything!! 😄

@angel7594 You are such a generous, thoughtful, rare gem! I wish you were my Angel Barbie neighbor! 😍

@Randell @Mcakes

You both are so kind!! 😍 ❤ We have an amazing group of women here, and I wish we all were neighbors too! High time for the party thread to go live! 😄

I love this community more than I can tell you. ❤❤

@angel7594 We need a BT convention!! It would be amazing to meet everyone!

I'm so excited, I get to meet our very own @ZombieMetroAnt this Sunday!! So we'll have a mini BT meet up but I wish you could all be there!!

testing