Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Awww these are great @veronika23! โค

Awwwww!  I saw her in the thumbnail and got confused for a minute!  ๐Ÿ˜Š  @angel7594

Lol love it! 

tax1.JPG

tax2.JPG

Spoiler
tax3.JPG
tax4.JPG
tax5.JPGtax6.JPGtax7.JPG

And I know you're wondering "Where can I get one of these?!"  Well, lucky for you she's on Etsy (Fur & Loathing). 

Jenny Lawson would LOVE these!

@Beadshopgirl

Seriously!  That was my first thought! (as long as they are ethically taxidermied, of course).

I'm so sad that she is not coming to my town on her book tour! She lives near me and signed a bunch of her new coloring books at a local bookstore, so I sent my son off on a quest to find one for me yesterday, but alas - no luck.  I did get the copy I pre-ordered on Amazon, though. ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh that would be amazing to see her on a book tour. I haven't checked out her colouring book yet, but I've read both Let's Pretend This Never Happened and Furiously Happy a few times.  

@Beadshopgirl  She doesn't live too far from me and I actually met her when she was here for Let's Pretend This Never Happened! ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป

She did a reading of an excerpt of the book where she talks about the time her cat was outside the bathroom door and she thought it was a murderer - OMG - I almost died laughing!!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

@ZombieMetroAntDo you follow the Bloggess?  I think you might like her blog.  She is my favorite! ๐Ÿ™‚

LOL @Tamara76 I was just googling that when I saw @Beadshopgirl 's post Heart  Gotta check it out!!

Ohhh man this.... ๐Ÿ˜ž

OH NO @veronika23...I'm sorry!  Didn't mean to for you to use the sad emoji 111.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt  no worries bunnies! ๐Ÿ™‚ Me love ya anyway Heart

22.JPGHeart

Spoiler
@veronika23 I read that they were, ahem, crossing the road. 

@ZombieMetroAnt

ah ok. Thx! Heart

Spoiler
I don't know if I want to laugh or cry... what does that make me...

@veronika23 Heart

Spoiler
It makes you're perfect!!  00000.JPG
Related image

@ZombieMetroAnt  haha not really but thx!!!  Is that you and I one day??? ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Yes it is @veronika23 LOL!  Still blowing up balloons - I'll page you when I'm done...

V.JPG

Ahh just got the sweetest package from @angel7594! Will post pictures later because BT apparently hates my iPhone and won't let me post lol. 

Thank you you so much Angel ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Of course, my dear!! โค I'm glad you received it today! @Mcakes 

1 Reply
testing