Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Ahh just got the sweetest package from @angel7594! Will post pictures later because BT apparently hates my iPhone and won't let me post lol. 

Thank you you so much Angel 💖💖💖

Of course, my dear!! ❤ I'm glad you received it today! @Mcakes 

a2629cf1aa9ba7014b8aa1f36bc5e08f.jpg

Bahahaha! This is awesome, @angel7594 ! 😄

chicken.png

@lyravega  OMG I haven't seen that in sooo long!!!! LOVE IT! Heart 😄

cats snapchat

I want to say thank you to everyone who provided "power outage entertainment" options lol! Our power happened to come back on at 8pm which was a shock to my mom and I! Today, 700,000 houses in Michigan still have no power, so I'm not sure how we got so lucky!!!

PS congrats @Mcakes on your hearts! 5000! WOWZA!

@sabrinas. I am so happy you didn't have to sit in the dark (and cold) for too long!

@sabrinas-  Glad you got your power back on so quickly, it's a bummer to be stuck in the dark for any length of time.

Glad you got your power back @sabrinas! And thank you 😄 

@sabrinas  glad it was fixed fast for you guys.  Well you've been pretty lucky!!!! Hiding a horse shoe anywhere 😄

@lyravega Thought you might need some baby bats this evening 🦇🦇🦇 If we had baby bumblebee bats, they could double as rings! Pets AND jewelry, win win!

IMG_2911.JPG

IMG_2910.JPG

I saw these last night @pixiedust2 , but couldn't sign back in! Le grrrr! ( Couldn't even open BT for hours, but oh well... Who cares? Not Sephora, obvi. I guess this is a new Sephora online reality now. The mess! ) They are the cutest! Oh my stars!!! I am melting over here!

And, what a ring those would be! *heart eyes*

OMG they are so cute!!! 

These little dudes are adorable!  Unfortunately, I looked them up and they are native to Thailand and Burma, so I don't think I can lure them to my house when we finally install bat roosts in our yard. 😞

Next person who travels to Thailand, just smuggle some of these back for us.  Just wear them on your hands, two "rings" per finger. They'll NEVER know! 😂

@pixiedust2 Thank goodness I cannot order these online!!! Or I'd be getting an overnight package with 50 of them. Or if they had a buy 100 get 100 free promo...then 200!😝

Haha! This! I love this, @Randell ! 😄

upload_4411047835313692010.gif

@Randell Yeah yeah! Like a BOGO. One bumblebee bat for you 🦇 one for me 😂

SO CUTE! And they're called bumblebees! Awwww. 🙂

Related image

@lmi82 Perfect gif usage! 🤗

testing