Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Of course, my dear!! ❤ I'm glad you received it today! @Mcakes 

a2629cf1aa9ba7014b8aa1f36bc5e08f.jpg

Bahahaha! This is awesome, @angel7594 ! 😄

chicken.png

@lyravega  OMG I haven't seen that in sooo long!!!! LOVE IT! Heart 😄

cats snapchat

I want to say thank you to everyone who provided "power outage entertainment" options lol! Our power happened to come back on at 8pm which was a shock to my mom and I! Today, 700,000 houses in Michigan still have no power, so I'm not sure how we got so lucky!!!

PS congrats @Mcakes on your hearts! 5000! WOWZA!

@sabrinas. I am so happy you didn't have to sit in the dark (and cold) for too long!

@sabrinas-  Glad you got your power back on so quickly, it's a bummer to be stuck in the dark for any length of time.

Glad you got your power back @sabrinas! And thank you 😄 

@sabrinas  glad it was fixed fast for you guys.  Well you've been pretty lucky!!!! Hiding a horse shoe anywhere 😄

@lyravega Thought you might need some baby bats this evening 🦇🦇🦇 If we had baby bumblebee bats, they could double as rings! Pets AND jewelry, win win!

IMG_2911.JPG

IMG_2910.JPG

I saw these last night @pixiedust2 , but couldn't sign back in! Le grrrr! ( Couldn't even open BT for hours, but oh well... Who cares? Not Sephora, obvi. I guess this is a new Sephora online reality now. The mess! ) They are the cutest! Oh my stars!!! I am melting over here!

And, what a ring those would be! *heart eyes*

OMG they are so cute!!! 

These little dudes are adorable!  Unfortunately, I looked them up and they are native to Thailand and Burma, so I don't think I can lure them to my house when we finally install bat roosts in our yard. 😞

Next person who travels to Thailand, just smuggle some of these back for us.  Just wear them on your hands, two "rings" per finger. They'll NEVER know! 😂

@pixiedust2 Thank goodness I cannot order these online!!! Or I'd be getting an overnight package with 50 of them. Or if they had a buy 100 get 100 free promo...then 200!😝

Haha! This! I love this, @Randell ! 😄

upload_4411047835313692010.gif

@Randell Yeah yeah! Like a BOGO. One bumblebee bat for you 🦇 one for me 😂

SO CUTE! And they're called bumblebees! Awwww. 🙂

Related image

@lmi82 Perfect gif usage! 🤗

OMG guys!  Guess what????

Image result for Princess Jasmine gif

Our beautiful, amazing, sweet Princess Jasmine has reached

Image result for 5000 gif

1.JPG

Image result for Princess Jasmine gif

Thank you @Mcakes for always being so sweet & thoughtful!  You are a true gem and we're so glad you're on BT Heart  Congrats on the big 5K!!

4 Replies
testing