Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@Tamara76

so I'm a little late to this post, but your passion flowers are beautiful!!  I also have a passion flower vine on my fence, but I have the red flowers.  I lovethe purple!! 🙂

Thank you!  I bet the red flowers are lovely, too! ❤️  @CaityLaine

OMG these are beautiful!!!!! 😄

Beautiful!  😍

Thanks! 💗  @Milou07

Very nice! It reminds me of the blooming tea I had a couple of days ago lol. Mesmerizing 😄 

😘😘😘

@Tamara76 Wow those are so cool! They look like they have a personality! 

Thanks!  @alexasteph  They are very unique flowers - my vines never bear passionfruit, but many of the species do.  💜

They are very unique, I love the different  layers to the petal area. 

@Tamara76 They look super unique, I've never seen/heard of these. 

So pretty! 🙂

Thank you! @lmi82 😘

tyrannosaurus-hedgehog.gif

ahhh i love hedgehogs!! i want one!

OMG!  This is like the best gif ever!!!  ❤️❤️❤️ @angel7594

That little hedgehog is darling! I'd love to have one of them.

@prettyinpa Hedgies are soooo stinky! I babysat one for a friend once. They're also nocturnal, so they're noisy while you're trying to sleep. 

Sounds like hamsters!  We rescued some from my daughter's pre-school class when she was little - some of the kids kept poking them, so the teacher asked if we'd give them a new home.  We had to keep them in our guest room with the door shut at night because they were so loud when they played.  🙂

Those little guys don't live too long, either, which is super hard to explain to a toddler. 😞  Now that my daughter is a tween, she is begging for another hamster, gerbil or hedgehog, but I am out of the small mammal business for good.

Good to know. I couldn't have one anyways since my dog would try to chase it like squirrels, but it's fun to contemplate having something without all the effort. @Beadshopgirl

"Try the Grey stuff, it's delicious!"

Grey stuff for everyone...can't wait to eat this yummy Beauty & the Beast treat in the newly opened Red Rose Taverne @ Disneyland!! In addition to Gaston's Famous Brew: Apple-mango punch topped with passion fruit foam. In a souvenir stein.

IMG_2371.PNG

I also bought this...someone posted a beautiful $1500 Swarovski one....but this $20 light-up music box will do...I'll pretend it's not plastic!! 

IMG_2368.PNG

3 Replies
testing