Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

They are very unique, I love the different  layers to the petal area. 

@Tamara76 They look super unique, I've never seen/heard of these. 

So pretty! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you! @lmi82 ๐Ÿ˜˜

tyrannosaurus-hedgehog.gif

ahhh i love hedgehogs!! i want one!

OMG!  This is like the best gif ever!!!  โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ @angel7594

That little hedgehog is darling! I'd love to have one of them.

@prettyinpa Hedgies are soooo stinky! I babysat one for a friend once. They're also nocturnal, so they're noisy while you're trying to sleep. 

Sounds like hamsters!  We rescued some from my daughter's pre-school class when she was little - some of the kids kept poking them, so the teacher asked if we'd give them a new home.  We had to keep them in our guest room with the door shut at night because they were so loud when they played.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Those little guys don't live too long, either, which is super hard to explain to a toddler. ๐Ÿ˜ž  Now that my daughter is a tween, she is begging for another hamster, gerbil or hedgehog, but I am out of the small mammal business for good.

Good to know. I couldn't have one anyways since my dog would try to chase it like squirrels, but it's fun to contemplate having something without all the effort. @Beadshopgirl

"Try the Grey stuff, it's delicious!"

Grey stuff for everyone...can't wait to eat this yummy Beauty & the Beast treat in the newly opened Red Rose Taverne @ Disneyland!! In addition to Gaston's Famous Brew: Apple-mango punch topped with passion fruit foam. In a souvenir stein.

IMG_2371.PNG

I also bought this...someone posted a beautiful $1500 Swarovski one....but this $20 light-up music box will do...I'll pretend it's not plastic!! 

IMG_2368.PNG

Oh, that is so exciting!  I'll have to check it out when I'm there this summer.  I have to say, I will really miss the Village Haus though!  (If only for the blue monstro, I love that drink!) 

Me, too, @Milou07 but I'm thinking it will be a temporary overlay? Not sure, though.

Nice!!! So much cool things at Disney. I think I'd go nuts for Ariel/Little Mermaid stuff... can you imagine a live action of that movie ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23 I actually got the music box on the big A dot com.

Thanks @Randell ๐Ÿ™‚ I guess I so misread that! lol ๐Ÿ˜„

Love it! The music box is so pretty! I am dying to go back to Disneyland!  @Randell

IMG_0348.GIF

@Tamara76 we'll have to have a BT Disney meet & greet!

ooh, that's awesome @Randell!  Now we gotta go back before those passes expire Heart thanks for the tip!!

Image result for Disney Belle dancing gif

Yes!!! I can't post the link, but Oh My dot Disney dot com has the whole amazing menu. It was previously the Village Haus in Fantasyland. There's also a pop up Beauty & the Beast shop there, too!

"the Village Haus Restaurant will be transforming into the Red Rose Taverne, complete with murals of the animated classic"

Update: just spoke to a friend that said the wait was up to 3 hours long and the souvenir cups sold out! So, best to wait a bit!

testing