Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Haha, I love this! Bloody awesome! Way to go, dads! 😄

Great sports! Can't say I'd look much better 😄 I'm not very graceful. 

@lyravega  Awwww!   That is so awesome!  😍

upload_3707698500561752170.jpg

394084_1482246019.gif

Inspector Catseau? 😄

@angel7594 pretty sure my life is now complete after seeing this 

86272149081341974hUa9Vpd7c.jpg

Can I just say, my husband just colored my hair for me, and I am astounded every time at how much more human and confident I feel with more color!

200w_s.gif

@Ispend2much6 He's a keeper! What a sweet hubby you have!! I love husbands/partners that do this. Mine has helped me for years, started when we were really poor and I didn't have a three way mirror LOL. He's gotten quite good 😄 

Awww, it doesn't surprise me that you have a husband like that, @pixiedust2.  Like people find the same. 🙂

@Ispend2much6  It really is amazing how much better getting your hair done can make you feel!  

What an amazing hubby!  💗💗💗

@Tamara76  Yes, he is.  He's also saving about $130 every 6 weeks. 🙂

Nice!!!  I just can't see my hubby doing my highlights, but it would be nice to save that money! 🙂

He took me to my hairdresser last night because I still can't drive and needed help getting in and out of the salon on crutches.  He was very relieved to find a biergarten next door so he didn't have to hang out with the ladies in the salon.  🙂

@Ispend2much6

@Tamara76  That made me laugh out loud!   Mine does not like to go to Ulta with me.  He especially doesn't like returning items for me. 🙂 

I wouldn't let anyone but a pro do highlights.  My hair is just one color, except at the parts where I get a little anxious over the silver and double down on the tint! 

What a sweetie!

He is!  And so are you for giving me that coupon code for Saks! 

Tonight was a weird night; a few hours ago I heard a loud boom and felt my whole house shake. I was convinced that if I opened my front door I'd find this:

image.jpeg

Just heard on the news that it was actually a sonic boom due to military maneuvers, likely due to the president being in South Florida. So definitely this

image.jpeg

At some point in the last couple days I became HOF!!! So glad to be part of BT! Unicorn cake for all ❤️ 

upload_5536652819930845555.jpg

@CC3616,  Welcome and Congratulations!!!  🙂

YAY!!! Congrats @CC3616!!!!

littleponyParty time.gif

Yay, CC3616!  Congrats on becoming HOF!

testing