Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@wheeeee I won an instagram contest they were having!!!! I posted about it in here about a week and a half ago 🙂 i dont know wht im getting though as they didnt tell me, and there was like 4 contests going on with them lol.  Itll either be a marc jacobs crossbody worth $300, their entire holiday makeup collection, 5 of their new mascaras (the colored ones), or a crossbody bag filled with makeup!!!

Wow, for sure keep us posted on what you get!  If it weighs 3.1 lbs, I don't think you are getting only 5 mascaras, I'd vote for the bag,  or a bag with makeup. ❤️

@prettyinpa Oh yah I already thought of that too, hah! I would be so happy with anything that included the bag, whether on its own or filled with makeup!

I actually won the marc jacobs contest from December 2015 as well for a year supply of velvet noir mascara, now that box was quite heavy too! It was big and filled with 12 full sized mascaras! Plus some decorative cardboard which added to the weight lol.  I Love MJ, I'm quite lucky with them 😄  To be fair though, I don't see as many people entering their contests as I do for other brands, I guess people just don't see it going on? Whatever though I'm happy 😄

Gee, you are lucky @sabrinas ! do you have 4 leaf clovers in your yard?  I think I've won exactly 2 items in all my life.

hahahaha!  That makes more sense!

OMG!!! They all sound fantastic.  Good luck!!!  

@sabrinas

I can't stop laughing at this adorable cat's face! 😄 

8d17b0fb099ebeb082e93ac6750ea7c8.jpg

@angel7594 I love the ear hair! What a cutie!

Now I can't "unsee" it 20170106_182204.jpg

rabbit.JPG

hahahahaha soooo true!!!! 😄 😄 😄

@ZombieMetroAnt I went looking for a skiing bunny gif, but stumbled onto this pole dancing bunny instead. I can't stop laughing!

upload_3417397986222212044.gif

hahahahahah!  I have a fitness pole.  It is HARD getting up that thing.  Gymnast level stunts! 

I use to stretch my legs, etc. Lol!!

Haha yes I can see that! I also see Yzma on a flying carpet? lol

Image result for the emperor's new groove

OH YEAH!!!  0000000000.JPGI see that too @Mcakes 

Whoever created this just made my day!! I needed a good laugh. 😄 

fab02ec2f3a2f29c8cbd59b13d598e93.jpg

I LOVE IT!

I wouldn't mind living in the Land of Pusheen! 😄

Sometime ago someone mentioned liking "sparkling" snow.  I saw this picture from somewhere in Canada; it's so pretty!15032161_1215768041795570_6981216803186706973_n.jpg

I live in Canada and if I ever saw this I'd probably run away screaming. 

@patronbleu  So would I; he looks ready to pounce!

So beautiful! Heart

Um, there are/were llamas protesting in DC. Wish I could be there!

From Bustle:

Spoiler
The inauguration of President-elect Donald Trump is actually happening, and many of his supporters are watching live from the National Mall. But these Washington, D.C. anti-Trump protesters have something that's arguably even more eye-catching than the Donald himself: actual llamas at the inauguration.

Yes, you read that right. As if this election cycle hasn't been weird enough, there are actual llamas in the streets of D.C. today, according to BuzzFeed News' Austin Hunt. And llamas aren't the only camelids participating in anti-Trump protests; at least two alpacas are present as well, according WTOP reporter Max Smith. It's not clear what purpose the llamas are serving, other than to possibly boost morale among the protesters, but to be fair who wouldn't be motivated to keep going after seeing a llama's cute, fuzzy face?

And it seems the animal motivation is working; anti-Trump protesters have been all over the city, but especially around the National Mall. Some protesters attempted to block entry points to the inauguration, and three women were even chained together on 10th Street, CNN reported. "We're here to take a stand against the ideas that Trump spouted throughout the course of this campaign — sexism, Islamophobia, his bigotry and nationalism," protester Jed Holtz from New York City told CNN.

IMG_0415.JPG

testing