Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@VioletLavender  OMG if only! We should start it together 😄

@veronika23 LOL I wish! Heart

I'll add that to my mental Life Goals List. 😄

I can't find the original post, but I wanted to thank @sabrinas for enabling me to purchase a few NYX lingerie lippies. Your lip swatches are so very helpful! I also picked up the Stila glitter topcoat as well :).

heart.jpg

yayyy! glad you got some 😉 I love mine!! @niki172

0166ff76dbb028c7c6e14e873ee794d3.jpg

@angel7594

This photo is like poetry!  My husband said that this is the best thing I have ever shown him on BT!  🙂 

Thank you @tsavorite, My boyfriend saw it on pinterest, and we thought it was so funny!

aww that is so cute! 

I heard about this today and immediately thought of BT!

Story Headline: LLAMA CAUSES DRAMA ON BUSY ROAD IN GEORGIA BEFORE BEING CAPTURED

WATKINSVILLE, Ga. -- When Oconee County Sheriff's Office personnel in Georgia received a call about a baby camel on the loose, their response may well have been "no prob-llama."

Chief Deputy Lee Weems said that while his deputies are not trained in South American camelid identification, they quickly determined that the animal in question was actually a llama.

image.jpeg

So excited it's finally really snowing!!! ( Love snow! Love winter! ) And, it's Christmas, too! Perfect! 🙂

upload_1191471330777920853.png

That's how I feel too!  We had more sleet than snow at first, went to bed with everything covered with ice.  But, there's some pretty white stuff on top of the ice so I'm happy. 

@NancieNano It's 56 degrees here!!!! I'm dying 😄

IMG_2626.JPG

Anonymous Insider

So true @pixiedust2

It's like -16 here 😄

upload_5595830763164060015.gif

@veronika23  Awesome! 😄

@lyravegaLOL it can get much colder than that!

funny-canada-meme.jpg

@veronika23  Came to brag that I did this today, except it was definitely haagen daaz, which I am now iffy about eating since I noticed a tiny nestle logo on the side of the box 😞

@to90  nice!! Ugh Nestle owns everything... and that CEO needs to take a hike! You know where it's too hot for our own good. lol 😄

Haha, @veronika23 ! Yep.

I know! I'm not a stranger to those kind of temps, either. But, I haven't felt those temps in a while... So, what East Coast winter gives us will have to do. 😛

Haha! It's 20 here, and I'm loving it! Some real winter finally! I just hope it'll last... at least for a wee while...

Where I live it's -15 plus the wind factor ....no playing outside for me 

testing