Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@VioletLavenderOMG you'll have to tell me all about that!!!!!  Heart

@veronika23 My dog’s best friend is a wolf. 🙂

His owner raised him from when he was a pup. He is one of the most beautiful creatures I have ever seen. Heart He is VERY fond of certain people, and when he greets them he gives them a hug. He rears up and puts his paws on their shoulders and licks their face. If you don’t know him/what’s going on, it looks scary to random passersby. LOL  

That is so cool!  ❤️

That made me laugh!  But it's quite a story too.

@VioletLavenderOh wow!!!! Lucky!!! I hope one day to live close enough to their natural habitat. If ever you have pictures you wanna share send me a pm 🙂

@veronika23 It would be awesome to live near wolves!  I've never seen them in the wild in person...Coyotes yes, but not wolves. 🙂

Wolves have always been some of my favorite animals...I wish they weren't so misunderstood.

@VioletLavender  they are mine too! Yeah don't know why they are so misunderstood either. Imagine living in the woods and hear them howl at night... awwww

Where I live, we have and see on a regular basis bobcats, coyotes, foxes, wild boar, otter, seals, (the last two rarely but possible,) black bears and poisonous snakes.

I was gardening one spring and when I peeled back the mulch, there were tons of baby poisonous snakes.  I thought at first they were worms, but then they coiled and I saw their triangular faces.

My neighbor across the street saw what she thought was a human climbing out of the river in front of their house, but when it got closer she realized it was a young black bear!  Never thought to watch the water for bears.

@Ispend2much6 Oh, wow!  That's so cool!  You have awesome animal neighbors! 😄

Sometimes.  You never know what's around you when you see motion in the dark. lol

@veronika23 That would be so amazing!  Someone should do a vacation experience like that for people...Offer a "Commune with the Wolves" package. 😄

@VioletLavender  OMG if only! We should start it together 😄

@veronika23 LOL I wish! Heart

I'll add that to my mental Life Goals List. 😄

I can't find the original post, but I wanted to thank @sabrinas for enabling me to purchase a few NYX lingerie lippies. Your lip swatches are so very helpful! I also picked up the Stila glitter topcoat as well :).

heart.jpg

yayyy! glad you got some 😉 I love mine!! @niki172

0166ff76dbb028c7c6e14e873ee794d3.jpg

@angel7594

This photo is like poetry!  My husband said that this is the best thing I have ever shown him on BT!  🙂 

Thank you @tsavorite, My boyfriend saw it on pinterest, and we thought it was so funny!

aww that is so cute! 

I heard about this today and immediately thought of BT!

Story Headline: LLAMA CAUSES DRAMA ON BUSY ROAD IN GEORGIA BEFORE BEING CAPTURED

WATKINSVILLE, Ga. -- When Oconee County Sheriff's Office personnel in Georgia received a call about a baby camel on the loose, their response may well have been "no prob-llama."

Chief Deputy Lee Weems said that while his deputies are not trained in South American camelid identification, they quickly determined that the animal in question was actually a llama.

image.jpeg

So excited it's finally really snowing!!! ( Love snow! Love winter! ) And, it's Christmas, too! Perfect! 🙂

upload_1191471330777920853.png

testing