Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Wow!!!! Congratulations @sabrinas!  I can't wait to see what you won! 🙂

OMG! How awesome! Enjoy the goodies!!!

Ohhhh what fun!!! Congratulations, I can't want to see what you get! I love that it's a surprise 🙂

Yay!!! How exciting! ❤

Congrats!! Can't wait to see what you won!

Wow, great news. Post pictures when you receive the prize

So cool!!! I can't wait to see what it is!

AAWWEESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whohoo that's amazing! Congrats @sabrinas ! 

Yay!!! That's amazing news!!! Please share pics with us when you get your prize!!! AWESOME! 🙂

WOW!!  That is really awesomeHeart  Congrats Sabrina - happy dance!

celebrate.gif

Anonymous Insider

Congratulations!

I hope is the Snapshot filled with makeup.

Me too! I'd probably cry if it was that, I desperately need a new handbag.  Not that I have many to begin with, I only have 3 and they are all small crossbodys (thats all I like right now lol), but I mostly only wear my marc by marc jacobs small black crossbody and think it would be great to get a new one, but this time from the actual marc jacobs line 😄 Yahoo! 

As many of y'all already put up your christmas tree and busy winterizing for me it is not over.......just yet!

I just wrapped a bunch of pressies for the hubs and poodles because today is PR Christmas!!!  

As a little girl I used to put hay (grass) in a shoe box for the camels and tucked that underneath my bed. I would wake up in the morning.....hay gone and lots of pressies. 

Happy Three Kings Day, Everyone! 

3 kings.jpg

Feliz Dia de Los Reyes Magos! We Cubans in Miami had our parade and were excited to see what the camels brought us 😉

Same to you! Miami sounds so exciting for Dia de Los Reyes.   I love having a 2nd Christmas! 

Happy Epiphany/Three Kings Day @wheeeee

This is a huge deal where I live, too!

Thank you!!!! @Tamara76

I want it on these extended holiday celebrations! Through the end of Feb would keep me distracted enough from having to face the real world yet LOL! 😄

@pixiedust2  That is called Mardi Gras!!!  It is early this year, too! Feb 28th! Keep on, going! 

No, it has nothing to do with Mardi Gras @wheeeee, if @pixiedust2 was referring to "end of February" I mentioned earlier... And, I think she was. We don't do/have Mardi Gras, anyway. ( And, celebrations I mentioned have nothing to do with any kind of  "celebrations before Easter". I know what MG is. )

1 Reply
testing