Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

OMG @pixiedust2 you must find a way ti smuggle this up my way!!! This is like my favorite color! 😄 😄 😄

@veronika23 I wish I could! If you ever make it to Michigan (possibly upper NY) you might be able to find it. 

It does make your poo a very unflattering shade the next day though 😄

LMAO 🙂 @pixiedust2

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA thanks @pixiedust2 🙂

@pixiedust2,  Ice cream is my favorite food and aqua is my favorite color, so I could force myself to eat that.  🙂  

I. Can't. Even.

upload_2500150588593702994.gif

Blue Moon!! When I was a little girl a grocery store by my Grandma's in AZ sold it. I have been going crazy looking for it every year I go there. Never found it. I did some research last year and came to the conclusion it was Blue Moon Ice Cream, I just don't want to pay the shipping to taste it to make sure lol. Anyways my name is Nude Pizza. Actually nude colored undies lol. 

@Samtian It's primarily found in the Midwest, MI, WI, OH & MN. Every time I go home to Detroit, the first thing I do is go get Blue Moon. 

Its hard to describe, and there are variations, but my best description is Pistachio mixed with Fruity Pebbles 🙂

@pixiedust2 Yep! And 20 years ago *eek so long ago* it was also sold in parts of AZ.  I must taste it again. 

From Bored Panda Heart

1.JPG

b4.JPG

Spoiler
b0.JPG

b1.JPG

b3.JPG

b5.JPG

b6.JPG

b7.JPG

b8.JPG

Speaking of protest signs, I need to make on, for real. Any thoughts on what to use as a pole/stick? 

I would maybe try a broom handle. If you just get one of those rough wood ones, make sure to sand it down or cover with tape or something so you don't get splinters.

Thank you @snoflakefaerie a great idea! I have some painters tape that I could wrap around it.

upload_7431469253189384764.jpg

e0a2f0d3522b340aaea93666244056ed.jpg

LOL This is great! 😄

Adorable!!!

*I feel like I saw that a lot in this thread*

upload_6942467011237017577.jpgSpeaking about "you"... This one is giving me some serious chuckles...

Hahaha! I love this! 😄

upload_805992102728797131.jpg

Image result for siriusly gif

testing