Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Thank you!! 😍😘😍

It ain't been no party around here lately, what with V missing, Voldemort posting bad juju, and me having a death cold. I'm glad to see some things are getting back to normal. Except this cold of mine. So in an effort to share part of my daily experience with my fellow BT'ers, I present eight hours of Pug snores. Play it when you feel like being here with me 😄

IMG_2581.JPG

https://youtube.com/watch?v=hfHdIpKQIHI

Aaaand, one of my faves 🙂

upload_8530939102226094643.gif

Isn't he da cutest?!

upload_239676609737171420.jpg

Boyfriend was sick the whole time during NY. He's getting better now but I think I just caught his flu...

@pixiedust2 get better soon ❤️ Hahaha 8 hours? Did the pug sleep for 8 hours, or is it a loop? 

@TriesToBoClassy I think it's a loop 😄 My hubby got tired of hearing it over his tv show so I turned it off after about five minutes LOL! It's quite soothing haha!

OMG!!!  Yesterday was my 1 year anniversary on BT!! Heart  I can't believe how much damage I've caused in a year...and to think, it all started with me Googling an SiJCP freebie.  That's what brought me here, to the land of milk & honey!  

kvd.JPG 

Yay!  I know I speak for many when I say we're glad you're here!

Thanks @Ispend2much6 - your screen name is what I tell myself everyday LOL Heart 00000.JPG

Especially after yesterdays People Shop deal @zombiemetroant!

Woohoo!  Happy one year anniversary!  

Thanks @heartsmyface !  Now if only I could find a onesie (like the one you got your son) in size Large Goofy Adult Heart 

Happy 1 Year!!!

Thanks @alexasteph - and happy 2k to you - CHEERS!  Heart  We both have a reason to get drunk now...

Hehe I remember your first posts. I was like 'OMG that's such an awesome username!!!' Congratulations, you are awesome ❤️

ha ha ha @TriesToBoClassy !  I got my screen name after reading it on a German newspaper - that was a legitimate headline!   verrückt!  Heart

IMG_2582.JPG

Yay @ZombieMetroAnt You crack me up on a daily basis! So happy you are here! ❤❤

Well, I mostly come for the pug pics - everything else is cake!!  Heart  Thanks @pixiedust2 00000.JPG

Happy Anniversary! Wouldn't be the same without you @ZombieMetroAnt 🙂

@NancieNano thanks a bunch Heart  You're like the sister I never had.

testing