Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

bahahahahaha 😄 😄 😄

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

Me too!!! Heart

I was reading and hearting comments and BT said I hearted too much and need a break 😄 So here are some funnies

7649bb2b88e36d05b047b2899a20ffc4.jpgW95C40D.jpg

LOL "Too much" hearting?! 😄

SO happy you're back @veronika23!

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart (Because I don't believe in too much hearting) 😄 

@VioletLavender  Apparently so 😄  I actually checked last week? about how many I had given out... not sure why I did that though but anyways happy to report it was over 31K 😄

Wow! Smiley Surprised 31K?!  You've been busy! 😄

I think you've probably given me half of the hearts I have! 😄

@VioletLavender  well that's in all my time on BT 🙂  I try to heart as much as possible to show that appreciate all those contributions because I do!!! So helpful and/or funny!!! Heart

@veronika23 I just want to say thank you for that...I know that when I first started posting on BT, seeing that my posts had gotten hearts helped to make me feel welcome here.  I appreciate that you strive to show everyone on BT that you value their contributions. Heart

Thank you @VioletLavender 🙂 I am glad that you felt welcomed and as a result stayed! I just want the hearts to go back to the way it was.. this is so not user friendly and always afraid I'm missing something or removed one by accident 😞

@veronika23 Heart 🙂 Heart

I totally agree about the current hearting system!  The dreaded Unintentional Un-hearting! I really hope they change that!

Any dog meme deserves a heart! Hearts just cheer up my day, so why would anyone complain about you hearting too much???

Everyone deserves Heart!

It's just a function built into Beauty Talk. The system gives you a time out when you heart too much posts under a certain amount of time 😄

@veronika23 what a silly thing to give a time out for! Wonder if we could apply that time out feature to other things...?

@k617lol I know right??? hahaha yes I would LOVE to have this feature applied in other ways 😄

😉 😉 😉

V! 😙

- is hearting too much really a thing?! 😂

- i love the last picture! Tongue poking out 😍

Yes! BT give you a time out LOL 😄

How can anybody heart too much?  That's like saying "you're too nice"?????

Hearts for you, V!

This  is a one-day old kitten named Tidbit.  A lady in the DC area, Hannah Shaw, rescues kittens.  Her video showing how she nursed Tidbit, who was abandoned, to health is so sweet.  You can find the video on YouTube called "Meet Tidbit, an Orphan Kitten" at the Kitten Lady's channel.

14124944_1741815616072387_961816521876494526_o.jpg

Ahhh be still my heart! Too cute! 

I want Tidbit. 

3 Replies
testing