Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

b333d18ff7c06e6419f9993bb83c8e50.jpg

Congratulations veronica!

Nothing to see here.

Nothing to see here.

1gy2pd.jpg 

@Insomniacmuffin I think we're just letting the troll burn itself out. 'It' does not deserve our reaction. I hope @veronika23 knows how much she is valued in this community<3

Hey hey!!! Thanks for being super awesome V 🙂 

IMG_5892.GIF

IMG_5893.JPG

@veronika23 Congratulations on each and every wonderfully earned heart! You have helped make this community so amazing and I'm so glad that you make such amazing threads! I'm wishing you the best New Years possible and lots of love! 🙂 ❤️

@veronika23

Congratulations!  You are a bright star!  You deserve every one of these 35,000 Hearts and More!  Thank you for all you contribute to us here.  Lots of love!  🙂

Echoing everyone else @veronika23!   Thank you for all you do and for just being so generally awesome 🙂

I just noticed that our lovely and super helpful @veronika23 is just a few hearts away from hitting 35,000. Not sure I've ever seen anyone with that much, so she may be the highest heart earner ever (and rightfully deserved). I cannot think of a better place to shower her with a (revised) heart party than right here. Thanks for all the advice, finding the special releases in advance, and just for being you. Congrats!

Screen Shot 2017-01-01 at 4.08.19 PM.png

v1.JPGv.JPG

Congrats V!!  Thanks for all the hard work Heart

Oh, wow, 35K Hearts!  You certainly deserve each and every one of those @veronika23!

You are such a stalwart of BT!  Add me to the long list of BTers who are sincerely grateful to you for all that you do here.  Your kindness, humor, and sincere devotion to the community are appreciated every day! Heart Heart Heart

Because you have mentioned that you love wolves:

Image result for beautiful wolves

Holy moly that's a lot of loves!!!!!   You are definitely a cornerstone of the community!!!  Thanks for everything you do and for enriching our favorite hangout:). image.jpeg

I'm constantly amazed by the wonderful people that contribute to the Beauty Talk forum and the generosity, kindness and genuine interest they have in maintaining it on a consistent basis. A big thanks to @veronika23 for all your contributions and for making BT a great place to hang out! 🙂 

IMG_5888.GIF

Oh I havent seen real fireworks in so long! I should go this summer.

Yay!  Thank you so much for all the info and tips and support @veronika23!   You are the best!   😘

Woohoo! Looks like you're over 35k now @veronika23! Congrats on a well deserved achievement, and thanks for all you do!!!

upload_4247456832415223042.jpg

Thank you 🙂

Wow! Thank you so much! Thank you for the very kind words. You have no idea what they mean to me Heart

giphy.gif

@notcreative@angel7594@jesscheems@Mcakes  @sabrinas

Oh wow @veronika23 thats a lot of hearts, congrats girl! Youre the bomb.  I'm still tickled pink that you went through the effort to get me the mariah carey body powder! YOU DA BOMB!

testing