Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

You are so appreciated @veronika23! ❤ Thanks for all you do!

heartdogjpg.jpg

V: Thanks for always being so kind, generous, efficient, and helpful! And for answering any silly questions I may have had @veronika23. 😊❤️😍💖🍾🍻🎂🍨🍷🍸🍰🍧🤗 allllllll the best emojis for you and more lol 👊🏽 Cheers to a million more 👍🏽

Happy 2017!!!!!!  More Fabulosity!!!!

2017-1.gif

happy new year everyone!!

217985--Funny-New-Years-Resolution-Meme.jpg

Happy New Year you guys! Looking forward to another amazing year on BT with all of you 😄 *group hug*

upload_6032584222231668034.jpg

upload_1297956026909616824.jpg

I could not resist sharing Spock, lol!

1d90f74ff4a16b0ca5b2a099cdb3f38e.jpg

My fave! 🙂 Heart

LOL @angel7594 I would be VERY grateful for a logical New Year! 😄  2016 seemed to be sorely lacking in logic...

Edit:

I felt the need to post this as well. 😄

Image result for happy new year star trek meme

f22867517bbb59db787c77bc861684b7.jpg

Happy New Year everyone!!!!

happy-new-year-2017-whatsapp-dp.png

meme-happy-new-year-2017-party.jpg

no-social-life.gif

Aww, Chip and Dale! Heart Heart

Image result for happy new year cute animal memes

Image result for happy new year cute animal memes

Will be offline until next year (hurr hurr). 😉 

Happy New Year BT!!!upload_6646771903729002816.gif

Happy New Year's eve everyone! 😄

e318de7733de900cae5609ad53a1cf11.jpg

56589307eee39ae9a7555a32f18441bc.jpg

Some year end funnies and cuteness... The if you wanna see all of them I included the source below

Spoiler
12.31.16-Best-Tweets-of-2016-1-590x509.jpg12.31.16-Best-Tweets-of-2016-2-590x507.jpg12.31.16-Best-Tweets-of-2016-6-590x402.jpg12.31.16-Best-Tweets-of-2016-12-590x532.jpg12.31.16-Best-Tweets-of-2016-24a-457x590.jpg12.31.16-Best-Tweets-of-2016-7-417x590.jpg
Spoiler
http://www.lifewithdogs DOT tv/2016/12/the-26-most-hilarious-dog-tweets-of-2016/

These are awesome! 😄 Heart

I love the donut pillow...But it would last about ten minutes in my house.  My dog is not to be trusted. 😄

That donut pillow! 🙂

So I finally saw the preview on the big screen...I have to admit, I'm getting pretty excited.  I'll be using my 5 year old daughter as a ruse to pre order tickets for opening night 00000.JPG

SPOILER ALERT - they get hitched on the flick...

emma.JPG

At first glance I thought her arm was tattooed...LOL!!

Spoiler
Beauty and the Beast fever has officially hit the Internet this week. Disney, maker of many a beloved family film, always has special merchandise for its big movies, but they might want to be a little more careful about when they release their toys.

Already today, we had our first listen to Emma Watson's straight-up gorgeous singing voice via an audio recording from a Belle doll that's already in stores—and now, a different doll is giving us a glimpse of Watson-as-Belle in what seems an awful lot like the character's celebration dress.

The first photo of the look was spotted on the packaging of a celebration-themed set of Belle and Beast-turned-Prince dolls. The gown she's wearing is cream-colored, but it also boasts a pattern of pink flowers across the bodice, the skirt, and on what looks to be mesh three-quarter-length sleeves. The look is unique but classic all at once. See the gorgeous dress in the below photos:
emma.JPG

In the original animated film, Belle doesn't actually wear a celebration dress, but it's not really a spoiler to say that she and the Beast end up getting hitched in the end. With a gown like that, how could Belle not put it to use?

The white number is only the latest in a slew of costumes that Watson wears in the revival of the classic movie. The blue apron outfit Belle has on in the beginning of the movie has gotten a major, edgy update, and we'd be remiss if we didn't give a shout out to the timeless yellow ballgown that we've all envied since childhood. The great Emma Watson wears them all well.

Actually, Disney, on second thought, keep these sneak peeks coming. We don't mind at all.

@ZombieMetroAnt @veronika23 @Tamara76 Aaaahh!! SO excited!  The more gorgeous sneak peeks of this movie I see, the more excited I get...And I've been freaking out about it since they first announced it! 😄

I'm also on team #noshame with this one!

Please, someone just announce a makeup collection for this already!  We've all been waiting so long! I'm still hoping for a Lumiere highlighter. 😄

There are so many exclamation points in this post...LOL

Image result for so excited meme

testing