Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

f22867517bbb59db787c77bc861684b7.jpg

upload_4241650222072468081.jpg

So true on what day it is, and next week will be messed up with the "Celebration of New Year's" on Jan 2. The only good thing is my birthday is shortly after New Years so I can go shopping with birthday money.

Yeah! We celebrated one Xmas on Xmas ( at in-laws' ). Now we're gonna have Xmas and anniversary party for family and friends at our place. And, then after New Year's shenanigans... There's one more Xmas and New Year's ( Orthodox )... I am doomed! Smiley Very Happy

hear hear. and im going to celebrate my bday early, so i can get to work on all that kale

upload_4407158552115959715.jpg

I hate regular kale, but recently discovered Italian Kale. It tastes more like broccoli or collards, doesn't have that bitter taste like the regular kale. Which in my opinion only should be fed to rabbits. My friend's bunny just loves the stuff.

Ay! I hate broccoli and collards even more than kale. I'm doomed... All greens should only be fed to rabbits. Period! Smiley Very Happy

I agree; Italian kale is great!  Especially sauteed with garlic and red pepper. Smiley Happy

Happy Birthday @jen143xo!!! ❤

happy-birthday-4901.gif

Thank you so much @angel7594 Smiley Very Happy

Wow!!  Happiest birthday @jen143xo Heart  Hope you have a super special dayHeart

giphy.gif

Thank you so much @ZombieMetroAnt xoxoxox

22823c3e85363212ac21f46916825692.jpg

It annoys me when I am at the doctor's and just as I am getting into my magazine article...........they walk in! hahaha! 

Yes! Especially when you find the only non-crappy one that is not several months old! Smiley Very Happy

Ha!

At the hair salon, too.  There they come......'You want to come to the back to get your hair wash???'  

hahahahaha!

i just want to give a quick thanks to all the lovely people i've encountered here so far! i've only been posting here for a short while, and i love the warmth and energy and (mostly) positive interactions i've seen! i have been a long time poster on reddit, and have just become so frustrated with the negativity and mean girl behavior on the beauty boards. it's good to be here, and thanks for making me feel welcome! Smiley Happy

I am glad you are enjoying BT @unfungirl  Smiley Happy

thanks so much @veronika23! you're always lovely to chat with! Smiley Happy

@unfungirlthank you! Always nice to chat with you as well Smiley Happy

2 Replies