Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Oh no! Sorry @poshpepper.  Maybe next time you log in? Hopefully it's a glitch and it will go away.

@poshpepper  You can give out hearts from the very first time you enter the world of BT! 😄

If you look at the avatars that accompany the posts made here in the thread, then look all the way to the right of that, you'll see the time of the post marked, next to that is the heart area.

If you hover over it, it will say "click here to give hearts to this post."  Click, and you're all set!

Hope this helps! 😉

I don't think I am seeing it... this is how I am seeing your reply, would it be in the section that I highlighted in yellow?BTscreencapture.JPG

@poshpepper Ah, sorry I didn't see your response until just now!

It's a bummer that your browser is having this glitch. 😞  If it does not resolve itself, I think it might be a good idea to contact a Mod.

Hopefully you'll be able to heart soon! 🙂

You've got the right area, but on some of my devices, you have to sign in before you can give hearts. For some reason, my laptop keeps me signed in, but my phone I have to sign in every darn time. You sign in by going to the top of the page in the black bar and it says "sign in or register". Click on that and it should give you a page where you enter your registered email and password, then you are signed in and can give hearts.

For some reason, on some threads, especially the Deals too good to pass up one, I can't give hearts in Firefox but can in Chrome. It may be your browser that's preventing hearting.

I switched to IE (was using Chrome) and signed in and this is still what I am seeing when I hover over a post 😞

Sorry to de-rail this thread... is there a tech support thread somewhere? LolBTscreencapture2.jpg

@poshpepper  you can start a new conversation and at the bottom of that pop up screen you'll see Posting in:  Select beauty talk support and a mod might be able to help you.  And no worries there is no derailment here 😄

@veronika23 Thank you!!

Anytime @poshpepper 🙂  Sorry I didn't see it sooner. Sometimes I miss stuff lol

@veronika23 

To accompany the "Winter Eye Shadow Palette" 😄

This is awesome!  Love!

Love this, so funny!!

@VioletLavender  OMG awesome!!!! 😄

14ac48c3bfbb6856316d26d7e0ae89b4.jpg

4cfc70edb0c564a0c0d6d4a01c0d1009.jpg

@angel7594 You summarized my life with that first pic. I finished an entire season of the Mindy project (on hulu) in one weekend. 😄

I'm all for binge watching shows! I watched all seasons of Game of Thrones in two weeks when my car was in the shop.

@trishavt, right now for me it is the "one more bite!" Too many holiday treats! 😄

Saw this earlier and I think it needs a home here 😄

Screen Shot 2016-12-19 at 7.12.00 AM.png

"Beige"   Dying!!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂

@veronika23 His imaginary palettes are ingenious! It's SO hard to pick a favorite "color"! 😄

@VioletLavender  I know right!!! Oh man thank goodness for all you ladies and your funnies! I need a good laugh!

testing