Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@trishavt - yes they tested him for an upper respiratory infection, and his lungs sounded clear each time he went in. I should have mentioned one of the shots is an antibiotic just in case it starts to go into an infection and not just allergies. He's a heart patient as well - takes 2 BP medications so they don't pull any punches with him. I just gave him his first dose of Benedryl and he took it fine - hopefully that will be the case with the rest of the doses. They said it will make him sleepy, but he's a cat so I don't know if they thought there would be a difference or not lol. I just want him to feel better is all. Thank you so much everyone for thinking of him ❤️

My husband jokes that if it came down to it I would pick Simba over him and who knows ;). The way I grew up was that our dogs were not just animals - they were family. We used to joke that the dogs got to sit on the couch and we kids sat on the floor (that is true!). So I see my 2 kitties as my fur babies even though my in laws don't understand that and just think animals are animals. Everyone is entitled to their option, but I don't have children and I consider my 2 boys as my children. I feed them, take care of them when they are sick, give them a home, and lots of love. In return I get the awesome gift of unconditional love back. 

@niki172

Glad to hear they already ran those tests for Simba. Its frightening when they get sick and you dont know what to do except run tests at the vet which they absolutely hate. The sight of the cat carrier would send our cat into a panic! I hope your baby cat wasnt too stressed by his visit to the vet.

I completely agree with your sentiments on pets (aka family). They have a way of communicating and loving us that makes for a strong and unique bond. I hope Simba gets better soon! 

@niki172  I totally understand this... I feel the same way about my dogs.  People always ask you want kids? NOPE! I want a pack of dogs! lol  They are part of the family.  It also doesn't mean because I'm a girl I want kids and like babies  😄

@veronika23 - I hear you on the "don't you want babies?" front. My mom is happy to have grandcats :D. They even get Christmas gifts!

@niki172  oh that is so awesome!!!  I think I'm just a huge disappointment to my parents.  Oh well. 😄

Oh don't feel that way @veronika23!  You're not a huge disappointment - you're one of the most helpful and kind people here. I'm sure your upbringing may have had something to do with that and so it reflects on your parents. 

Do you want my mom to "adopt" your doggies as her granddogs cause she already has some of those as well. The more the merrier 😄

@niki172  hahaha nice! If only they could all have a play date 😄

That would be a lot of dogs lol!!

513bc60184abdbd69a1e36194e055765.jpg

@angel7594,  Hysterical!  🙂

...And now that cat is in the "rub my belly" position. Its a good thing they're so damn cute otherwise they couldn't get away with these things.

Ha! So cute 😉

Lol thought this was funny.....but yet soooo true hahahah

image.jpeg

True story...

@Tamara76Yes...True Story hahahah!!! I drove 30 minutes out of my way for a SiJCP Sephora Favorites kit today (it was OOS in all the stores close to me).  NOW that is a shopping problem haha

hahaha I love this @jen143xo  😄

Woke up to find everything covered with snow!!

upload_8997085922884542099.gif

It never really feels like Christmas until the snow arrives.

Same here @Asche!!!  And that's so true! It's not Christmas without snow.

02-99+~+Christmas+Snow+Dog.gif

Love this picture ❤️

No snow here ever...praying for rain tho

@PaletteAddict99  hope you guys get a big storm 😉

Thank you! @veronika23 🙂

3 Replies
testing