Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

IMG_2375.JPG

This reminds me of the pocket princess comics! This is so cute haha 

15192751_1600405383318589_6301988825278047083_n.jpg

I knew there was a reason why I disliked that frozen princess 😄 😄 😄

That's so cute!

Late to the @ZombieMetroAnt birthday party but I hope you had a great birthday filled with lots of laughter.

And because Seinfeld is just so awesome, I had to post this. (PS: Don't listen to that angry chef!)

Screen Shot 2016-12-01 at 10.57.48 AM.png

@trishavt

Spoiler
hee hee, arriving late is always fashionable Trisha Heart   Had an amazing day - started with lots o' BT love & ended with Audrey Hepburn (finally saw Breakfast at Tiffany's on the big screen).  Thanks for your sweet note Heart

a54497574fc65243dc57b0a0b97b6582.jpg

c94db6b87266d63730f52e73d3b11a52.jpg

I keep throwing every random item I find here, so hope you don't mind. It just seems the best fit and peeps might be interested. 

I just found this handbag designer Danielle Nicole tonight, and she does amazing Disney bags! The Evil Queen is my Spirit Animal and I must have everything with her beautiful face attached. So I found these for a steal at Macy's tonight. 30% off plus I had a $40 GC. I threw in my fav lip balm to get free shipping. Oh and ebates at 6%. I scored!  

The bag with Snow White is reversible, my Queen is on the other side. There are also other Disney characters available if you want to look. The Tinkerbell bag is adorable!

IMG_2370.JPG

Awesome score @pixiedust2!

Anonymous Insider

@ZombieMetroAnt 

Happy Birthday! Thank you for all your contributions. Let's celebrate with the Hoff. 😀 

IMG_9677.JPG

@Anonymous

Spoiler
Thanks doll!  Heart  I can't "unsee" this but it does make me wish I had some waxing strips!  That would be fun!!  

Happy Birthday @ZombieMetroAnt!

I hope your day is filled with a myriad of goodies! Heart

Image result for dog birthday gif

Image result for happy birthday puppies

Image result for happy birthday puppies

@VioletLavender 

Spoiler
Aw, you're so thoughtful Heart  thanks so much...I can't tell which I like more...the puppys in the pics or the pastries 0.JPG  I'll take 'em all!!!  

@ZombieMetroAnt "I'll take 'em all!" is the perfect attitude! 

I imagine the ideal party would be filled with adorable baby animals, hot guys, and desserts!  No need to choose! 😄

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite BT members (along with Veronika)! Your posts to the deals thread have saved me so much money while enabling me to spend so much!

birthday dog.JPG

@prettyinpa

Spoiler
Is it me?  Am I really one of your faves?  WOWZA, what an honor Heart  Cat Happy Thanks so much for the bday wishes...shopping today is extra fun!!  

disco.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @ZombieMetroAnt

Happy birthday @ZombieMetroAnt!! Thanks for everything you do for BT! ❤️ 

Heart @CC3616

Spoiler
Thanks so much!!  And THANK YOU for everything you do - you're truly the definition of "good people doing good in the world" Heart 

@jesscheems

Spoiler
Thanks a bunch!  I wish I could place this shiny disco ball on top of my desk today!  It would make me feel so fancy Heart

@ZombieMetroAnt

069.gif

Have a fabulous day!! ❤

testing