Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Congrats @Mcakes   I love houses/architecture and watching HGTV!  Wishing you well!

Thank you @wheeeee! Oh gosh I love those shows too. They are so addicting lol. If you have any real estate needs in Texas let me know 😉 

We are homeowners..........but, if I ever get that vacation Hill Country cottage I am calling YOU!!! 

@Mcakes

Congrats @Mcakes!!

lucyhappy.gif

Thank you @angel7594 ! I just love this little lady. The chocolate factory episode has to be my favorite lol. 

Right @Mcakes??  I (literally) LOVE Lucy...Vitameatavegamin is my all time fave (Hello Friends!)  

I watch this every morning as I get ready for work - it just sets the tone for the day. Heart  Thanks @angel7594 for the gif!!  

drunk-i-love-lucy.gif

@ZombieMetroAnt 😆

This is one of my faves too!!!

Love it @angel7594 !!!!!!!!   Now if MAC did a Lucy line....I'd be all over that....(like the red hair color she used on her hair) 000.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt  That is an amazing idea!!!!  Lucille Ball is such a style icon!  💗

That would be amazing @ZombieMetroAnt, I would have to buy the whole collection! 😄

@ZombieMetroAnt gotta say that's pretty awesome you watch that every day before work! How great LOL! That show is so funny, still holds up after all these years. Physical humor just kills me 😄 I laugh at the most inappropriate times and I swear I blame a childhood of watching Lucy and the Three Stooges LOL 

TV Land is to blame for all the reruns!!  I have these sitting on my TiVo until it's time to get dressed Heart  Three Stooges?!  OH WOW - one of my Saturday morning faves...along with the Munsters...all while eating my soggy cereal (ahhh the wonderful memories)

crazy.jpg

OMG @ZombieMetroAnt I remember that cereal LOL!! My mom was all earthy-crunchy and I wasn't allowed sugar cereals (I'm still traumatized) but I got to eat that when I stayed the night at my friends house 😉 Strawberry sugar milk was the best!

Congrats!

Thanks @txcatx @PaletteAddict99 ! I am on cloud 9 right now haha. Now... what should I buy as a present to myself... 😛

Power suit, designer heals and the Bite lip vault LOL

Yey!!! Congratulations!!! 

Could basically apply to any beauty at this time 😄 😄 😄

15203400_10153892773816207_7947531109345577945_n.png

@veronika23 A BF weekend Birthday!  Exciting!

7dd53082e54fe9e4536dc2a20dd5fcd3.jpg.gif

Omg that poodle driving a convertible! I must save this for ur bday @wheeeee haha.  it's P bringing u presents haha. 

Again, Hope u enjoyed ur bday weekened Veronika! 💖

That is totally P!  hahahaha!  @jen143xo

testing