Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Yep, that's us.  

Lol it's funny to watch but TRUE!!! 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  Heart  I'm grateful to each of you for your humor, your insight, your thoughtfulness and your kindness Heart  BT is an awesome community and I'm lucky to have found it!!

Sending everyone lots of hugs, kisses & blessings!!

2.JPG

It's actually a bit chilly here in Cali and this looks so frothy and warm -  a perfect drink:

cat.JPG

Spoiler

Oops!  Sorry kitty 0ulta.JPG
cat2.JPG

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

thanksgiving-meme-3.jpg

chilly??? This is us right now Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

xy797.jpg

43713c6800414535e4c369bda2a65c86.jpg

Ha ha ha @veronika23 I don't think I could survive in that type of weather (bbrrrr).  I'm struggling now (and it's only 65) LOL

Spoiler
On a personal note Heart you are so instrumental to the success of BT!!  Thanks for being so amazing & welcoming to all who cross this path.  Your hard work does not go unnoticed and I hope you have to intention of slowing down any time soon 00000.JPG

@ZombieMetroAntohhh that's perfect weather! I think I would miss the changing of the seasons. I love fall and all it's colors so would be hard to be somewhere without it... but I do love the ocean Smiley Happy  One day I'll be on the coast!!!

Spoiler
I'll copy your spoiler Smiley Wink Thank you very much for your kind words. It means a lot to me Smiley Happy  It's hard to keep up with all these crazy releases lol! Hope I'm able to maintain the calendar Smiley Very Happy

59dffb49a4d5042b9ff9f3dd95cbbbb5.jpg

Hahaha this is awesome!!

LOL they look like a pair of gigantic cat & miniature corgi? 😂

Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

A little hope... Allison Dubois posted this on her FB.

With 2016 being a '9' year, a year of 'endings', we just watched the Democratic and Republican parties be dismantled. The upside is, that 2017, is a '1' year in numerology, a year of 'new beginnings', realizing your dreams and learning from past mistakes, we have an opportunity to rebuild our government and our country, in a better way. I'm very hopeful and excited for 2017, and New Year's Eve this year is on a Saturday!!!

Best Beverly Hills Housewives  scene ever!  They needed to make Allison a regular.

tumblr_m2fal8skz11ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Oh cool! Not into those types of shows so didn't see it.  She seems so nice though!

What.....?????  Nah!  You gotta see this Allison episode.  THE BEST! 

It even got its own special with Producers explaining the behind the scenes moments.

Camille served them drinks in those huge glasses and Allison got super drunk and let some of the HWs have it. 

Instagram-Vodka-for-breakfast-it-is-b3480b.png

Really? Good to know 😜Thanks @veronika23

@PaletteAddict99 well now depends on the amount of vodka you have Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Well at least enough more Vodka  to bring it to be equal to the 105 calories of the banana LOL it would be such a shame to leave all those available extra calories on the table hahaha  

YAY! It's fun to see a proper heart party again Smiley Happy

ty9fbzujeko5uwoqd0h6.jpg

479px-Hand_love_heart_large.jpg

Yes!!! Hearts for everyone today! Smiley Very Happy

giphy.gif

piglet-glitter-gifs-123801.gif