Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

I want to say my thanks to Kathryn as well! I haven't been active recently, but the sweet email made my day. And I will be trying my best to hop onto BT more, the community is too awesome!

I was waiting for the November sale, but with this discount I am going to get a gift for my mom. She's been borrowing my ABH tweezers, so I'm going to get her a pair Heart

Adding to 'Our Fabulous Mods' heart party!

Top-10-Cats-Wearing-Heart-Shaped-Glasses-1.jpg

Thank you so much, Kathryn!  You rock! 

Yes!  Many thanks to Kathyrn - You made my day! 🙂

I'd like to say many, MANY thanks to Kathryn as well-- since her name is not tagging at all, I'm wondering if it was @KatieBT. Thank you so much again-- That was incredibly nice of you! ❤️

LOL!!! now poor @KatieBT will get flooded with requests from those that feel that they should get the code too!

Don't mind the noise, just getting the popcorn ready for the ensuing "real rouge's of BT" show...

Haha, I didn't mean to out her like that! Well, I'm not even sure if it was her to begin with, and if it was her indeed, I just wanted her to receive the proper thank you's that she deserves. 🙂 

Thank you so much @KathrynBT 🙂 

That email was so sweet! 

Timing was perfect, as my mom's birthday is in early November. The November sale would've been too late! 

Thank you Kathryn, I truly appreciate the email. It made my day!!

hearts.gif

@angel7594,

Ditto!  Thank you Kathryn, and Sephora, you made my day, too!  🙂

Thanks from me too, @KathrynBT!  My credit card got hacked (again!!), but I should have a new one soon and I plan to do some serious spending. Not having a card has induced shopping anxiety. 🙂

Oh good - I wanted to say thank you but I didn't know where to post it. Thank you, Kathryn! What a sweet surprise! ❤️

Yes I also say thank you to Kathryn! I really wasnt expecting to get a code so I'm super super happy! Yayyy!!!

Thank you, Kathryn!!! What a great surprise; you totally made my day! The BT family is such a lovely group, and I feel so welcome. 

Thank you Kathryn! 🙂

Image result for thank you glitter memes

I feel like this...Belongs here? 😄

Image result for mermaid meme

hahahahaha perfect! 😄

LOL 😄

shoutout to Kathryn!!!(sorry can't find tag for some reason!) Thank you so much for the code you sent-really made my day!! I've been so busy lately that I haven't commented on BT in a month I feel so it was a really nice surprise! thanks again :)I will definitely put it to good use!

How did I not know about this thread?!  I've been missing out on this gem all this time! Smiley Surprised

Thank you, BT, for being one of my absolute favorite places on the internet.  BT really is special. Heart

A special thank you to @candacebt for the surprise that made my day!  This kind gesture is very much appreciated.

I thought this thread would be the perfect place to put this:

Image result for dog and owl friends

I think this wonderful gesture needs a proper heart party 😄 

THANK YOU

Mile+Crepe+Cake+with+Hidden+Rainbow+Heart+vs.+Recipe+Tutorial+Valentine's+Day+(3).jpg

wine-heart-fi.jpglarge_heart-balloons-in-clouds.png

Heart party for BT mods and BT in general!!! 💗❤️💜💙 Thank you KathrynBT! Such an awesome surprise, made my day! 

testing