Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

I agree, this week seems extra long, lol 😄

EhiuvZJlRDvq0.gif

How did I miss this?! Soo cute 😄

Best one ever! 

Let's hope they don't start a Pushemon Go.

Oh don't plant that idea in someone's head please!!!! No work would EVER get done and I'd be one of those people on the news that gets hit by a car cause I'd wander into traffic for the Pusheens 😅

V - since you mentioned special heart milestones, just saw that I'm at 7777!! I need to call my pilot and get the jet to Vegas big time!!

Wait is it bad if I gave you a heart? LOL 😄 Go play the lotto!!

Awesome! Heart

Woohoo!! Here's some more lucky hearts for you!

💙💚💛💜💖💙💚

@veronika23 - You said it sister! There has definitely been something missing - I really thought maybe it was just me. Thanks for starting this up.

I hope it's okay to share good news here. My Uncle & Aunt were supposed to be visiting from TX this week, but several weeks ago he became very ill and had to cancel.. He had open heart surgery last week, 3 different things done, it was pretty scary. (shades of my Mom's passing 9 months ago. He is her baby brother.)

But Thank God he is home and doing well!! 🍀It will be months before he is completely healed, but we are all just happy he came through it. His voice sounded great when we spoke. Just praying he will continue to progress and heal properly. (We think he tends to downplay things to protect us.) But this is wonderful news!

The day before surgery they did a test and found a 95% or 100% blockage in an artery. (Sib gave me 2 different numbers)So in a way it's lucky he needed the other surgery or they would not have found that major blockage which, well, not going there, it just would've been bad. So they fixed that too. Double Happy!! Sometimes, things we think are bad end up being good (ish) No doubt my Mom was up there, still looking after her baby brother. So, YAY and a big Woo-Hoo too! 🎉🎊

(Sorry so long. Hope it was okay to share here.)

I'm sure he will recover just fine and fast 🙂

This made me laugh after a hectic week, thought I would share. 😄

UBfGn1pvxtnna.gif

Three of my favorite words haha

You and me both!! 😄

TGIF!!! Have a great weekend! A friend shared this with me, and it brightened my day. 😄

29145_laught4_36.jpg

That real pup looks like a baby Chewbacca to me, can you see it?

I agree, it does!! 😄

Lol. ^ME!! =D

You have a great weekend as well @angel7594 😃

Thanks @jesscheems!! I'm so glad it's Friday! 😄

It's my Birthday today!! Thought this was the most appropriate thread =D

Thank you @Mcakes @PaletteAddict99 @Anonymous @darkiceis @maskedteagal =D ❤️

1 Reply
testing