Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

DARN IT!

Image result for oh oh matt dillon gif

You're right...sorry 'bout that @pixiedust2

Image result for rupaul's drag show dancing gif

@ZombieMetroAnt People falling just does me in 😂 Especially in public. I look like a monster but I just can't stop laughing. Too much Three Stooges as a child. 

What was that @pixiedust2?

Image result for dancing and falling gif

Saved the best for last

That last one @ZombieMetroAnt... 

Image result for hysterical laughter gif

@lmi82 I know right!?

Image result for laughing so hard i can't breathe gif

@ZombieMetroAnt You read my mind 😂 I was just going to post this!!!

@pixiedust2 LOL! I think we're on the same brain wave now! Ha Ha Ha

I came home from a recent trip to a couple packages from the lovely @ZombieMetroAnt

Z, thank you so very much for the birthday gift. I will put the four movie tickets to good use. I adore the Sephora bag and custom made card. You clearly have a gift for writing and I appreciate the time you took to put together this generous gift Smiley Happy

Zombie didn't stop there! In a separate package for a recent trade she included a ton of extra goodies. I have already consumed the chocorooms (yum!) and am looking forward to using all these items. Thank you for making my day extra special Smiley Happy

Spoiler

🙌🏼  yay!!  Welcome home, @trishavt 💕 That Kindness Confetti has seeds in it so you can leave a trail of flowers in your hiking adventures 😉  You are an amazing gal and deserve loads more...thanks for everything ❤️

Kindness Confetti? That is so cute @ZombieMetroAnt ❤️ Smiley Very Happy Enjoy it all @trishavt ❤️

Awwwww!    Enjoy your goodies!  Happy Birthday!  @trishavt

@ZombieMetroAnt  You are too sweet! <3

What an awesome package!!!!

Awwwwww! @trishavt Happy Birthday!! What a great gift from @ZombieMetroAnt Thos Chocorooms are so good! 

Happy Birthday @trishavt!

Image result for happy birthday seal

The amazing @ZombieMetroAnt got you some great gifts! 

Thank you to all who work hard on the promo boards, @kso1225 and @lachaton for maintaining them, @beauty2sample for finding the impossible, @Mochapj for helping me out and getting me obsessed with Odacite. @michelleshops and @pixiedust2 for awesome trades of items I couldn't find here and also @buggirl. Heart To @Randell and @heartsmyfacefor sharing some of your loves and obsessions which I've now been eyeing, wanting... possibly buying lol Smiley Very Happy

I know there is much much more but the brain isn't working all that well hahaha.

Thanks to all who also contribute to deals, promo, swatches and everything else! Heart

This is for you!

-walks by and creepishly stuffs one in mouth-

Highlighted

Lol!!!! Me too.

Okay let's sneak away together Smiley Wink lol I won't tell anyone if you won't Smiley Very Happy

Haha! 🍰🍰

This was the oldest message on this thread.. nostalgia!!

Right back at ya @veronika23! Your sleuthing skills leave me in awe, always a new object of beauty to obsess about. And I'm pretty sure this extra 10 lbs I'm carrying is partly your fault...for sending me all those Coffee Crisps Smiley Very Happy We have a mutually beneficial relationship LOL!! 

@pixiedust2 you know where to find me anytime you want some Smiley Wink

Kitties!!!

Bella

Biscuit

They are sisters and my boyfriend has their brother Gandalf, who looks very much like a grey version of Bella. They have other dilute tortie siblings, but they've been adopted by other families.

So cute!!!!!

3 Replies