Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

I agree, those are great threads 😊

Great thread idea @veronika23!

Thanks @jesscheems

Thanks to etscore1 for always having the perfect gifs to make us laugh; and for creating the incredibly helpful questions thread!!!

Yes that thread is an awesome idea!

Thanks to everyone that helps make BT such a great place! 🙂 *hearts*

You took the words straight out my mouth.  Ummm I mean the keyboards letters away from my fingers?  lol aren't I awkward lol you get it 🙂 😉

Hey, let's hear it for veronika23, for all her hard work in the upcoming 2016 releases and all the hard work she put in making a new Beauty News!

Hip, hip hooray!

hip hip hooray.JPG

I second this!!! 💜

Thanks @angel7594

Thanks @prettyinpa Heart 

Thank you to all who work hard on the promo boards, @kso1225 and @lachaton for maintaining them, @beauty2sample for finding the impossible, @Mochapj for helping me out and getting me obsessed with Odacite. @michelleshops and @pixiedust2 for awesome trades of items I couldn't find here and also @buggirl. Heart To @Randell and @heartsmyfacefor sharing some of your loves and obsessions which I've now been eyeing, wanting... possibly buying lol 😄

I know there is much much more but the brain isn't working all that well hahaha.

Thanks to all who also contribute to deals, promo, swatches and everything else! Heart

This is for you!

rainbow_heart_cakes_rainbow_party.jpg

Right back at ya @veronika23! Your sleuthing skills leave me in awe, always a new object of beauty to obsess about. And I'm pretty sure this extra 10 lbs I'm carrying is partly your fault...for sending me all those Coffee Crisps 😄 We have a mutually beneficial relationship LOL!! 

@pixiedust2 you know where to find me anytime you want some 😉

-walks by and creepishly stuffs one in mouth-

Lol!!!! Me too.

Okay let's sneak away together 😉 lol I won't tell anyone if you won't 😄

Haha! 🍰🍰

This was the oldest message on this thread.. nostalgia!!

7 Replies
testing