Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE OTHERWORLDLY THREAD ๐Ÿ‘ฝโœจ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŒ™

Iโ€™ve wanted to start this for so long but never got around to it. Back in the day I think I had a similar thread and I wanted to bring it back.

Do you love anything out of the norm: the strange, the unusual, and the mysterious? Anything relating to the supernatural, the paranormal and mystical? Then this thread is for you! A place to discuss anything and everything about the unknown, the occult, legends and theoriesโ€ฆ anything goes!

unnamed.png

RE: Re: THE OTHERWORLDLY THREAD ๐Ÿ‘ฝโœจ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŒ™

@veronika23 Letโ€™s hope that this is your lucky day!

Re: RE: Re: THE OTHERWORLDLY THREAD ๐Ÿ‘ฝโœจ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŒ™

Thanks @keana1! So far it's not ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„  Hope yours is luckier than mine!

@veronika23 Today isnโ€™t over yet, maybe things will turn around ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ! Today isnโ€™t good for me as well! Sneezed the whole evening yesterday then this morning I woke up looking terrible! Puffy eyes, my forehead is red and swollen...I think itโ€™s because they mowed the lawn around my condo and I left my windows and sliding patio door open while they were trimming everything...Iโ€™m quite allergic to grass but this summer I think my allergies are worse than before ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ™

Oh no! Sorry to hear this @keana1 ๐Ÿ˜ž Hope you can take something for the symptoms!

@veronika23 I have Benadrylized myself ! lol ๐Ÿ˜ 

Re: THE OTHERWORLDLY THREAD ๐Ÿ‘ฝโœจ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŒ™

Haven't posted here in a long time....  very interesting.

@veronika23 Thanks for sharing!!

@veronika23 Oooh, great video!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ‘ป

@Shosh85  thx! Took me a while to watch it because I was afraid it was one of those videos that they pop an image and scream at the end to scare you... I hate those! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23 Haha! Thatโ€™s what I was thinking might happen too- and Iโ€™m easily scared ๐Ÿ˜ฑ ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm with ya. Sadly I'm easily scared too @Shosh85 lol

Me too @veronika23!! This is a really interesting video!

@veronika23 oooh! I love reading these kinds of things!. So I donโ€™t share this with very many people but I have sort of a personal ghost story. When I was 5 I slept in the middle with my mom and dad on a pull out bed in the living room- (we were poor and Iโ€™m the youngest of six๐Ÿ˜ฌ) I woke up to the silhouette of a person (I called it a shadow when I was little) It was sitting at the dining room table, legs crossed, one elbow propped on the table and the other was waving at me! It was just so nonchalant, like it was just relaxing at the table. Since it was sort of a dark shadow type being, I couldnโ€™t see a face or any detail for that matter. I was kind of frozen for a few seconds and shocked but didnโ€™t really feel scared for some reason. What was really strange about that night was that I couldnโ€™t get my mom to wake up, and she is normally a VERY light sleeper (seriously, the slightest noise from across the house wakes her up) but I could not get her up! My dad was always usually there at night, but, of course, out of all nights this night he was gone (canโ€™t remember why) Then, when the โ€œshadowโ€ disappeared my mom finally woke up!! When I told my parents, of course they didnโ€™t believe me at first (thought I was dreaming) but, then they decided to ask about previous tenants. They were told about an older couple who had both died in bed together in that house years before we owned it!! A couple of siblings had some other super natural experiences there as well. This memory is still so vivid and clear in my mind, itโ€™s definitely one I will never forget.

wow @Shosh85 I've always been intrigued by the paranormal...

wow @Shosh85 I've always been intrigued by the paranormal, my gma, love her, started me watching horror at a young age, which now has lead to the ghost stories and such.

Wow! @Shosh85 thanks for sharing that!! I love hearing other peopleโ€™s stories ๐Ÿ˜˜

@mermadelove Absolutely, me too! ๐Ÿ˜˜

@Shosh85,

Welcome to the Twilight Zone!   

@tsavorite Somehow I missed this comment!?.... I love the Twilight Zone! I pretty much grew up watching that show!! 

@Shosh85,

Me too!  ๐Ÿ™‚  I love Sci Fi, Fantasy.

Wow! Thanks for sharing @Shosh85! It's sad about the couple that passed away in bed together... but also kinda sweet in a weird way.  I guess the shadow was looking out for you... I mean if he/she was just sitting there and waving.  My stories as a kid completely freaked me out for life... took me years to understand it all. I don't remember much of them but know I didn't sleep for years... kinda like now ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23 I know what you mean! I am a diagnosed Insomniac, just like my mama.  The โ€œshadowโ€ in my story didnโ€™t seem threatening at all, who knows maybe they were looking out for us! This is just one story though, I too have had those bone chilling experiences that will probably never leave my brain ๐Ÿง  ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Iโ€™m really enjoying this thread! Thanks for posting it!๐Ÿ˜˜

Conversation Stats
Photos30
  • unnamed.png
  • The truth is out there 2.jpg
  • missle.PNG
  • tooth.PNG
  • missle 1.PNG
  • otherworldly.png
  • 029c28042f52a176aa51a0e9ffda26ef
  • 8D6AC47D-69C3-468B-BDFF-F04BC880B700.jpeg
  • lotsoflove.gif